随着《行尸走肉》第六季的第十六集的播出,这部当下最热门的美剧算是暂时告一段落。接下来我们就回顾一下其中的经典台词。
I love you , that’s all I got .
我爱你,这是我唯一确定的东西。
They*re degenerates, but they ain*t psychos.
他们很堕落,但不是精神病。
A kind this world creates.
乱世出变态!
What we do, what we*re willing to do, who we are, it*s not my call. It ccan*t be. I couldn*t sacrifice one of us for the greater good, because we are the greater good, we*re the reason we*re still here, not me!
我们做什么,我们的底限是什么,我们是谁,这些不是我说了算。我不能为了顾全大局而牺牲我们当中任何一人,因为我们每个人都是大局,我们才是我们还活着的理由! If it feels easy ,don*t do it ,don*t let the world spoil you.
不要选择轻松的那条路,别让这个世界污染你!
Go !I’m dead !
走!当我死了!
All this time,running from walkers,you forget what people do,have always done!
这么久以来,我们一直逃避行尸,却忘了活人的丑恶,他们一向如此丑恶!
I thought there*d be time ,there*s never time . I loved you ,I love you! 我以为还有时间,但时间永远不够。我曾深爱着你,现在依然爱!
You chose a warm bed over a friend .
你为了舒适的床而抛弃了朋友。
You kill or you die . Or you die and you kill !
要么你杀死别人,要么你自己死。或者你死了,再咬死别人!
The good people , they always die . And the bad people do , too . But the weak people , the people like me , we have inherited the earth !
好人总会死,坏人也会死,但懦弱的人,像我这样的人,我们却生存了下来! People believe what they want to believe.
人们相信自己想相信的事。
You will be torn apart by teeth or bullets!
等着你们的不是尖牙就是子弹!
We’ll fight against the biters,not other people.
我们只和行尸作战,而不是无辜的人们!
You need your space and I didn’t give you that !
你需要空间,我却咄咄逼人!
People do what they got to do or they die !
为了活命,人什么都能做出来!
Don’t ever be sorry!
永远别内疚!
You need to grow up,things are different now.You people look at me like I’m the devil,now y’all want to do the same damn thing I did.People do what they got to do or they die.
你得长大了,现在世道不同了。你们把我当恶魔,你们将要做的事跟我毫无差别。为了活命,人什么都能做出来。
I ain*t begging you .
我绝不会向你求饶!
We don’t kill the living!
我们不杀活人!
Anybody that gets in the way of that is gonna lose.
挡我者死!
I did what I did !
一人做事一人当!
You don*t get to do that, to come into somebody*s life, make them care and then just check out.
你不能这样,走进某人的生活,让他在乎你后又一走了之。
We always think there*s gonna be more time,then it runs out.
我们总以为还有很长的路要走,却不知不觉已到尽头。
I give it to you, not that you may remember time, but that you may forget it for a moment. Now and then, and not spend all of your breath trying to conquer it.
我把表给你,不是要你记住时间,而是让你可以忘掉时间。偶尔忘掉一次,而不是费尽心机,想对抗时间流逝。
Y’all look to him and then you blame him when he’s not perfect . 你们依靠他还责怪他的不完美。
Don*t talk,think.
少说话,多思考。
You become a father someday , you’ll understand . No man is good enough for your girl , until one is .
总有一天你也会成为父亲,你会明白。没有人能配得上自己的女儿,直到那个人出现。 What the world is out there, isn*t what you saw on TV. It is much much worse and it changes you. Either into one of them, or something a lot less than the person you were.
现在外面的世界,和你在电视上看到的不一样。外面非常非常糟糕,它可以改变你。要么把你变成僵尸,要么就把你变得不再是从前的自己!
You’re a leader, but you don’t know it .
你是个领袖,但是你自己不知道。
Not speaking out or killing him yourself, there*s no difference!
不为他辩护和亲手杀了他,没有什么区别!
I’d rather have you pissed off at me and alive , than liking me and dead! 我宁愿你活着恨我,也不想你死了爱我!
When the world goes to shit, I didn*t let it take me down with it. 当这世界陷入深渊时,我没有和它一起堕落!
No more kid stuff, I wish you could have the childhood I had, but that*s not gonna happen. People are gonna die, I*m gonna die, Mom. There*s no way you can ever be ready for it. I try to be, but I can*t. The best we can do now is avoid it as long as we can, keep one step ahead.
我不会再把你当小孩,我希望你能拥有像我一样的童年,但这不可能。人都会死的,我会死,妈妈也是。你永远无法心情平静的面对死亡,我试着那样去做,但我做不到。我们现在能做的,就是尽量不去想,活在当下!
No one can make it alone now !
如今没人能独自生存!
You step outside, you risk your life. You take a drink of water, you risk your life. And nowdays you breathe, and you risk your life. Every moment now you don*t have a choice, the only thing you can choose is what you*re risking it for. 你走出去,是在冒生命危险。你喝口水,是在冒生命危险。如今连你呼吸,都是在冒生命危险。现在我们别无选择,能选的只有为什么而冒险!
When you care about people,hurt is kind of part of package.
当你在乎一个人时,受伤是在所难免的。
Haven’t seen anybody be lucky in a long time.
这年头没人幸运!
Anger makes you stupid, stupid gets you killed.
愤怒会让你变愚蠢,而愚蠢会害死你自己。
Doctors make the worst patients.
医生是最差的病人!
You’re the butcher, or you’re the cattle.
不当屠夫,便为羔羊!
We were being human beings.
我们试图保持人性!
No matter what anyone says , no matter what you think , you are not safe! 不管别人怎么说 ,不管你怎么想,你都不会安全!
Never let your guard down.
永远不要放松警惕!
You*ll burn for this.
你会为此下地狱!
I kilied my best friend for you people!
我为你们杀了我最好的朋友!
The people in this prison,not all of them are bad!
监狱里的那些人,并非都是坏人!
A sad soul can kill quicker than a germ .
一个悲伤的灵魂比细菌让你死的更快。
It always comes for us and over and over agian,we face it so that we can live.
现实总是一次又一次地给我们带来挑战,我们唯有面对现实,才能得以生存。 Life was always a test.
生活永远都是考验。
You don’t have to like what I did, you just accept it.
你没必要喜欢我的所作所为,你只要接受就行了!
I know that everything we do, can no longer as before. Everything is no longer simple, but we will never yield. Because, we are survivors!
我知道我们所做的一切,已无法再像从前一样。一切都不再简单,但我们绝不会屈服。因为,我们是幸存者!
There*s some things you just cant*t come back from.They become a part of who you are. Either you live with them or you don*t.
有些事情你永远无法回头,它们变成了你的一部分,不管你是否能够接受。 We*ve all done the worst kinds of things just to stay alive.
为了活下去,我们都不择手段过。
I*ve fallen off the wagon before,when it happened,I didn*t stand around feeling bad about it,I got back up,I had responsibilities.
我以前也曾失控过,当遇到问题,我不会唉声叹气,我会挺住,我会担起责任。