外贸英语的实用短句
外贸英语实用短句有:
1.Can our order of 100 cars be shipped as soon as possible?
我们订的100辆小汽车能尽快装运吗?
2.An early reply from you will help us to speed up shipment.
如果你们尽快答复,我们便可以加速装船。
3.The order No. 105 is so urgently required that we have to ask you to speed up shipment.
第105号订单所订货物我们要急用,请你们加快装船速度。
4.Could you manage to hasten the delivery?
你们能否加快装运?
5.Could you possibly effect shipment more promptly?
你们能不能提前一点交货呢?
6.A timely delivery means a lot to us.
及时交货对我们来说关系可大了。
7.I'm sorry to say that we can't advance the time of delivery.
非常抱歉我们不能把交货期提前。
8.There's still another possibility to ensure a prompt delivery of the goods.
还有另一种可能可以确保即期交货。
9.If shipment were effected from Hong Kong, we could receive the goods much earlier.
如果在香港交货,我们可以更早些收到货物。
10.Could you do something to advance your shipment?
你们能不能设法提前交货?
11.They hold a discussion on the time of shipment for fireworks.
他们就礼花的装运期问题进行了谈判。
12.Since the time of shipment can not be fixed, I can not but worry about it.
交货期还没定下来,我怎么会不着急呢?
13.I'm sorry to tell you that we are unable to give you a definite date of shipment for the time being.
很抱歉,现在我们还无法告诉您确切的装船日期。
14.Can you effect shipment of the order in March?
您看这批货能在3月份装运吗?
15.Is it possible to effect shipment during October?
能不能在10月份交货?
16.I want the goods to be delivered in June.
我希望你们能在6月份交货。
17.After shipment, it will be altogether four to five weeks before the goods can reach our retailers.
从交货到零售商收到货物总共需要4至5个星期。
18.We can effect shipment in December or early next year at the latest.
我们最晚在今年12月份或明年初交货。
19.We assure you that shipment will be made no later than the first half of April.
请您放心,我们交货期不会迟于4月份上半月。
20.You expect us to make delivery in less than a month, right?
您是希望我们在不到1个月的时间内交货吗?
21.I'm terribly worried about late shipment.
我非常担心货物迟交。
22.You may choose Tianjin as port of shipment.
你可以选择天津作为交货港。
23.We'd like to designate Shanghai as the loading port because it is near the producing area.
我们希望把上海定为装运港是由于它离货物产地比较近。
24.What's your unloading port please?
你们的卸货港定在哪里?
25.It's not reasonable to have the goods unloaded at Hamburg.
把货卸在汉堡不太合适。
延伸阅读:外贸英语常用口语句子
1、 I've come to make sure that your stay inBeijing is a pleasant one.
我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。
2 、You're going out of your way for us, Ibelieve.
我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。
3 、It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,ifit is convenient for you right now.
如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。
4 、I think we can draw up a tentative plannow.
我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。
5 、If he wants to make any changes,minoralternations can be made then.
如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。
6 、Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enoughtime for our talks?
我们是否能保证有充足的.时间来谈判?
7、 So our evenings will be quite full then?
那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?
8 、We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it isall right with you.
如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。
9、 We'd have to compare notes on what we'vediscussed during the day.
我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。
10、 That'll put us both in the picture.
这样双方都能了解全面的情况。
11 、Then we'd have some ideas of what you'll beneeding
那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。
12、 I can't say for certain off-hand.
我还不能马上说定。
13、 Better have something we can get our hands onrather than just spend all our time talking.
有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。
14、 It'll be easier for us to get down to factsthen.
这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。
15 、But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day ortwo here?
你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?
16、 I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'dlike to.
尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。
17 、We've got to report back to the headoffice.
我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。
18、 Thank you for you cooperation.
谢谢你们的合作。
19 、We've arranged our schedule without anytrouble.
我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。
20、 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked outfor you and your friends.Would you please have a look at it?
这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?
21、 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.
如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。
22 、I can see you have put a lot of time intoit.
我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。
23 、We really wish you'll have a pleasant stayhere.
我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。
24 、I wonder if it is possible to arrange shoppingfor us.
我想能否在我们访问结束时为我们安排一点时间购物。
25、 Welcome to our factory.
欢迎到我们工厂来。
26 、I've been looking forward to visiting yourfactory.
我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。
27 You'll know our products better after this visit.
参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。
28 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.
也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。
29 Then we could look at the production line.
然后我们再去看看生产线。
30 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.
墙上的图表是工艺流程表。
【外贸英语的短句】相关文章:
经典实用外贸英语短句12-23
外贸英语-实用短句02-14
实用短句外贸英语02-19
外贸英语实用短句02-18
外贸英语-实用短句02-01
外贸英语:实用短句02-01
外贸英语之实用短句05-15
外贸英语常用英语短句05-11
外贸英语实用短句:谈判02-10