外贸跟单常用英语
作为经常与老外打交道的外贸人士,应该会应付各种场合的情景对话。当然,很多人会自认为口语好,能应付,但是,一些话语的细节是否使用得周到,就需细细揣摩了。下面是小编收集的外贸跟单中常用到的英语,欢迎浏览。
1. In view of our good cooperation over the past few years, we are prepare to accept your price.
鉴于过于几年的良好合作,我们准备接受你方的价格
2.As a gesture of friendship , we accept the price of 50,000 $ for 10,000 pairs of leather shoes.
作为友好表示,我们接受10,000双皮鞋50,000美金的价格
3.It’s seams there is nothing more I can do but to accept this price.
似乎只有接受这个价格,别无它选
4.How about meeting each other half way and each of us make further concession so that business can be concluded.
会议一半,我们双方各让一步以使业务成交
5.I think that we should come to a compromise with each other in order to get the deal done.
我认为我们应该各自折衷一下以便业务成交
6.Business is quite possible if each size makes some concessions.
若双方各自做些让步,生意是很易达成的
7.If it is really so, we have to agree to your payment terms.
如果真是这样,我们不得不同意你的付款条款
8.We’d like to reduce the original offer slightly as a compromise.
我们稍降原始报价,以示让步
9.We may consider making some concessions in our price.
我们可以在价格上做些让步
10.In order to encouraging business we are prepare to make reduction.
为了促成生意,我们准备降价
11.We found we can make a step further provided that quantities will be no less 1,000,000 tons.
如果数量不少于1,000,000吨的话,我们发现我们可以做出让步
12.To show our sincerity ,we are prepare to make you a special concession of 6%.
为表真诚,我们准备给你的特别折扣
13.After serious consideration we can accept your counter bid.
经过认真的考虑,我们能接受你的还盘
14.Considering your substantial order we can give you this exceptionally treatment.
考虑到你的有效订单,我们对你做出特别对待
15.Since it is the case ,we would exceptionally comply with your request by reducing our price to 500$/piece.
既然是事实,我们例外答应你降到每台500美金的要求
16.We are please to grant you a 7% discount from the original offer since you agree to increase the order.
由于你方增加订单,我们乐意同意原价上给你7%的折扣
17.To get business under way ,we are agree to take this as an exceptional case.
为了在下述方式下成交,我们同意将此作为一个特例
18.We are prepare to reducing the price to 7.21$ .
我们准备将价格降到7.21美金
19.10% is out the question but we are prepare to offer you 8%.
尽管10%的折扣出乎意料,但我们准备给你8%的折扣
20.As a special accommodation we are agree to your D/P payment terms, but only for once.
21 . Please kindly send us submission form(new version) of B21950 L/D this morning, thanks
请在今天上午发给我们 B21950 L/D 的申请书(最新版)
22 . Pls kindly find the new submission form of B21950 L/D in attached file Any questions pls let me know
请查收最 B21950 L/D 的申请书 有问题联系我
23 . Attatched form for your ref for next submission on L/D
附件的格式给你参考,是用来下次 L/D 的申请所用。
24 . Well rcvd with thanks will follow up accordingly !
收到了非常感谢,我将会跟踪下去
25. Pls make the invoice to me today . details as follows:
请填写好发票今天给我, 详细资料如下
26. Called you but you ’ re not on desk.
电话给你,你不在办公桌上
27. Pls send us contract f orm for 2840yds Black/Lavendar
请发给我门关于 2840 码,黑色和淡紫色的合同格式
28. Pls push approval cmt for 3rd handloom, o/wise dely 8/15ex wl be delayed accordingly
请催促第 3 手摇纺织机的 cmt 的批准。否则的话将要因此而延期到 8 月 15 日
29. Pls cc(carbon copy) the mail to me and I ’ ll take over fm here.
请抄送这份邮件给我,我将会接管 fm 这里
30. Pls recfm if layout has been approved as 1st round ?
请确认是否设计已经被批准,作为第一圈
31. Pls kindly send our contract file of M50805069 to Tina for ref ( reference )
请发送我们 M50805069 的合同文件给 TINA 参考
32. Please see attached the copy of LC for G08-117E-GRANTEXTILE-LC-0701
请看附上的复印件 LC 的号码为 …
33. Pls find attached of L/C copy and ship on schedule. tks
请看附件中 L/c 的复印件和船期。谢谢
34. Pls updated attached L/C info.on our prod.list today
请纠正附上的 L/C 信息,在我们的公司目录上今天
35. Pls kindly note I have sent below mentioned s/s to you for approval today
通知你,今天我已经发出下面提到的' s/s 给你申请批准
36. Pls kindly note the color has a slight lighter after finished brush & the AWB no.is Dragon#2176708 for your tracking
通知,在完成喷刷后这个颜色有一点淡 并且 awb 号(运单)是 dragon 2176708 号,给你跟踪
37. pls give us the comments once available
请给我们意见,一旦有消息的话
38. :pls advice how many q’ty 5yds or 10yds per color your TAOYUAN sample room need,thanks! 、
你们在桃园的样品间每个颜色需要多少样品, 5 码 还是 10 吗
39. Noted & will arrange accordingly. We will send the s/s to you for approval within these two days
知道了,并且会安排的 . 我们将会再这 2 天内发 s/s 给你批准
40. we will arrange the air flight & balance for sea shipment for you once got the s/s approval comments from you
我们会安排空运,并且给你船运的差额,一旦收到 s/s 同意的意见。
41. To familiarize ourselves with your products, we need some technical details. Please send us literatures, brochures, or leaflets dealing with your products.
为使我们熟悉贵公司的产品,我们需要一些技术方面的细节。请寄有关产品的说明书,小册子或者活页目录。
42. We are also enclosing a catalog showing a brand new addition to our line, Model E331.
附寄一本目录,上面有本公司系列产品中增添的最新型号E331。
43. We hope the enclosed brochure will be helpful to you.
我们希望附寄的小册子对您有所帮助。
44. We send you a brochure on the various kinds of bicycle now available for export.
现寄去一份有关我公司目前可供出口的各式自行车的小册子。
45. Will you please let us have a list of items that are imported by you?
请寄我公司一份贵公司进口的商品清单。
【外贸跟单常用英语】相关文章:
解析外贸英语:跟单02-26
外贸英语的跟单英语03-06
外贸跟单中常用到的句子03-19
跟单英语句子03-25
外贸跟单经理个人简历模板02-13
最新外贸跟单英文简历模板下载10-04
外贸邮件常用英语03-18
外贸常用保险英语01-01
跟单实习总结05-07