我要投稿 投诉建议

外贸登记住宿英语对话

时间:2021-01-26 16:27:29 外贸英语 我要投稿

外贸登记住宿英语对话

  这双鞋小编为大家分享的外贸登记住宿英语对话,快来看看吧。

外贸登记住宿英语对话

  A: I hear that this is one of the best hotels around.

  A:我听说这是附近最好的宾馆之一。

  B: We like to think so.sir,

  B:是的,先生。

  A: I'm new in this city and will only be staying for a few days. But I would like to enjoy seeing and doing as many things as possible while l'm here.

  A:我刚到这个城市,而且将会在这待上几天。但是我想在逗留期间能过得开心。

  B:May I ask.sir.have you checked in yet?

  B:先生,请问您登记了吗?

  A:No.I haven't。

  A:还没有。

  B:If you will.please fill out this card. Please write your name and home address here. This is where you put your passport number.

  B:如果您愿意的话,请填写这张卡。请在这里写上您的姓名,家庭住址。这里填写您的.护照号码。

  A:In this box?

  A:在这个方框里吗?

  B:That's right. Now sign your name at the bottom

  B:是的,在最底下签上您的名字。

  A:Like this?

  A:像这样吗?

  B:Very good,sir. Would you like a single room?

  B:非常好,先生, 您想要一个单人间吗?

  A:Yes please.

  A:对。

  B: Will you be staying for two days?

  B:您要在这儿住两天吗?

  A: Possibly three.but put me down for two.anyway.

  A:可能是3天,但是不管怎样,先写两天吧。

  B: Would you like to pay in cash or charge it?

  B:您是付现金还是记账?

  A: l'll pay in cash.

  A:付现金。

  B: Very well.sir. Here is your room card to Room 1005.

  B:好的,先生:这是您的房卡,房间号是1005 。

  A: Thanks. Could you point me in the right direction?

  A:谢谢,您能告诉我怎么走吗?

  B: Certainly.sir. The elevators are right across the lobby. Floors two to fifteen are the elevators the right.

  B:当然可以,先生一电梯就在大厅的正对面,2到15楼上下使用的电梯在右边。