外贸购买专利英语对话
以下是小编整理的外贸购买专利英语对话,一起来看看吧。
A: We'd like you to provide us with equipment.
A:我们想要你们给我们提供设备
B: I am afraid that we can't. Production costs have risen a great deal and we are now losing money. However. we're quite willing to transfer the patent.
B:恐怕不行;因为生产成本已上涨了很多,我公司正在亏损。不过,我们愿意转让专利
A: Well.it seems that we'll only consider buying the form will you transfer the patent'r patent.
A:哦,看来我们只有考虑买专利了。你们将以什么形式转让专利?
B: We'd like to transfer the right to use the patent license.
B:我们想以许可证的形式转让专利使用权.
A: But the license only gives one the right to manufacture the equipment. What about the technology not included in the patent':
A:但许可证只给了制造设备的'权利,不包括专利中的技术,这将如何办?
B: Don't worry. We'II provide you with all the information and also five technicians needed to manufacture the equipment.
B:不用担心,我们会给你们提供制造设备所需要的所有资料,还有五名技术人员。
A: Ok.how long will you allow us to use the patent?
A:好,那你们允许我方使用专利多久?
B: 5 years.
B:5年
A: Well.how much will you ask?
A:你们要价多少?
B: We hope you will pay us s 50.000.
B:我们希望你们付50,000美金。
A: I am afraid we can not accept that. We hope you can reduce by l% .
A:恐怕我们不能接受这个价格。我们希望你们能降低1%。
B: Ok.
B:好吧。
A: I am glad we've come to an agreement on price. We'll go on to the other terms and conditions at our next meeting.
A.很高兴我们在价格上达成协议,下次见面,我们再研究其他条款和条件
B: All right.
B:好的。