外贸拟定协议对话
下面是小编整理的外贸拟定协议对话,快来看看吧。
协商付款方式
A:Mr.Wang.we haven't discussed the mode of paymen。
A:王先生,我们还没商讨付款的.方式呢。
B:You know. Mr. Forster. this is a reallv larae purchase,I am afraid we can't pay off at one time,We have to pay by installment.
B.福斯特先生,您知道这确实是一大笔购货恐怕我们无法一次将款项付清,只能分期付款。
A:Do you mean you prefer a deferred payment.
A:您是说希望采取延期付款方式?
B:Yes,Mr.Forester.
B:是的,福斯特先生。
A:When do you start the payment then.
A:那么你们什么时候开始付款呢?
B:We'll start our payment in half a year and the total amount will be paid off within 2 years by three installments.
B:我们半年之后开始付款,所有的款在两年内分三次付清。
A:we can accept that ,but you have to pay the interest.
A:我们可以接受这一付款方式。
B:All right .
B:那好吧。
A:Shall we sign the agreement now.
A:我们现在就签署合约好吗?
B:Ok,let's sign it.
B:好的,我们签吧。
拟定签订协议
A: Good morning,Mr Zhang,I wonder whether you have got an answer from your superior.
A:张先生,早上好。我想知道您有没有得到上级的答复。
B:Yes ,we had meting about it yesterday afternoon.
B:得到了。我们昨天下午专门为此事开了个会。
A:What's the answer.
A:结果如何?
B:We decided that we could agree to your price.but we are a bil worried about the slow delivery.
B:我们认为可以接受你方的价格,但是我们有点担心你们的交货很慢。
A:Let me see. I quoted your delivery in three months.didn't ?
A:我看看。我报给你们的交货时间是三个月,是吗?
B:Yes. But we hope that the wool could reach us as soon as possible.
B:对。但我们希望羊毛越早到越好。
A:I thought you would be worried about it. So I rang Auckland last night. As you are our biggest customer.they agreed to ship the order on the first vessel available that will leave Auckland next month.
A:我也料到你们会为此事担心,因此我昨天晚上给奥克兰打了个电话。由于你是我们的最大买主他们同意将你方订货装运第一艘下个月从奥克兰开出的船只。
B: Good. If you agree we'II draft the agreement right away.and sign it then.
B:那好,如你同意的话,我们便可以拟定协议,然后签订。
A: By all means.
A:完全同意。
【外贸拟定协议对话】相关文章:
外贸英语对话:报价06-06
外贸英语情景对话02-18
外贸技术贸易情景对话01-31
外贸报关检验英语对话01-31
外贸英语仲裁对话01-30
外贸货物索赔英语对话01-30
外贸货物包装英语对话01-30
外贸保险相关英语对话01-30
外贸人函电常用的外贸英语对话02-27
外贸面试英语口语对话02-03