我要投稿 投诉建议

外贸谈判实例英语对话

时间:2021-01-16 19:35:06 外贸英语 我要投稿

外贸谈判实例英语对话

  外贸谈判举足轻重,小编搜集了外贸谈判实例对话给大家做参考练习。

外贸谈判实例英语对话

  A:HeIIo.Mr. Wang. I am glad to meet you here at the fair.

  A:你好,于先生,很高兴在交易会上见到你。

  B:Likewise. Take a seat, please. How about a cup of tea?

  B:我很高兴。请坐,喝杯茶好吗?

  A:Sure. Thank you. It seems your business is prosperous. There are many customers here.

  A:好,谢谢。看起来生意很兴旺,这么多客户光临。

  B:Yes.it's not too bad. Our sales are going up year after year. And we still have a large potential production capacity.Well.

  B:是的,还可以。销量年年递增,我们的生产潜力还很大。

  A:what do you think of choosing a commission representative or agent abroad to promote your sales?

  A:哦,你们是否想在国外选择一家代办商或代理人为你们推销产品?

  B:That's a good idea. So far,we have several agents abroad.

  B:这个主意不错.不过,目前我们在国外已有几家代理人。

  A:We are willing to be your agent in Thailand for hand-held tools.What do you think'?

  A:我们愿意在泰国做你方的手工工具代理人,不知你们意下如何?

  B:That sounds good.

  B:听起来不错

  A:Then.what's your usual commission rate for your agents?

  A:那么,你们通常给代理人的佣金率是多少?

  B:Usually.we give a commission of 4% to our agents.

  B:通常给4%。

  A:4% is too low.l think. You see.we have a lot of work to do in sales promotion such as advertising on radio or TV. printing booklets .leaflets.catalogues and so on. It all costs money. 4% is

  not enough.

  A:我认为4%太低了。你知道,为了推销你方的`产品,我们要做很多工作。比如,在电台或电视上做广告,印刷小册子、传单和商品目录等。这一切花销,4%是不够的。

  B: Don't worry. We'II allow you a higher commission rate if your sales score a substantial increase.

  B:别担心,如果你们的销量大幅度增长,我们会给予更高的佣金

  A: You mean to say

  A;您的意思是……

  B: Now . if you sell US $ 4 million worth of hand-held tools annually.we can only allow 4% commission. If the annual tumover exceeds US .$ 6 million . you can get 6% commission. What do

  you think of that?

  B:如你方手工上具的年销量为四卣万美元,我们只 能给4%的佣金,如果年销量超过六百万美元,你就可得到6%的佣金,你看如何?

  A: It sounds OK. Then how do you pay the commission?

  A:听起来不错:那么,佣金如何支付?

  B: We may deduct the commission from the invoice value directly or remit it to you afier payment.

  B:我们可以直接从发票金额中扣除佣金,或在付款后汇给你方。

  A:All right. If it's okay. we would with you immediately.

  A:那好。如果可以,我们会与你们立即签订代理协议。

  B:Think it over. We hope to keep you to sign an agency agreement a good business relationship with you.

  B:好好考虑一下,我们希望与贵方保持良好的贸易关系。

  A:Thank you for your help.

  A:谢谢你的关照。

【外贸谈判实例英语对话】相关文章:

商务谈判英语对话实例09-13

外贸谈判会晤英语对话11-02

外贸谈判结语英语对话10-24

外贸索赔谈判对话10-15

外贸安排谈判对话10-24

外贸装船谈判对话11-08

外贸调整价格对话实例09-29

外贸谈判会晤对话10-02

外贸业务谈判报盘对话10-18