外贸索赔理由情景对话
这是一段有关外贸索赔理由情景对话,一起来看看吧。
reasons for making a claim 索赔理由
a: we are sorry to you that the goods you sent us are not in conformity with the specifications of the contract.
我方很遗憾地告诉你,你方运来的货物与合同不相符。
b: you don't say.
不会吧。
a: as soon as the shipping arrived at our port we had it inspected.
货物一到,我们就做了检查,令我们失望的是,我们发现缺重35吨。
b: that's very strange 35 tons is no small quantity and can't get lost on route. where can these 35 tons have gone?
这真奇怪,35吨不是小数目,在途中是不会丢失的,那么这35吨哪去了呢?
a: our clients expressed their dissatisfaction. they strongly demand that you compensate for the loss.
我们的顾客很不满意,他们强烈要求你方赔偿损失。
b: we're sorry for this. we'll find out the reason soon and give you a reply immediately.
对此我方深感抱歉,我们会尽快查明原因并给你方回复。
重点讲解
1. in conformity with 与……符合
what he says is not in conformity with what he did.
他言行不一。
national tourist vacation areas refer to comprehensive tourist areas established in conformity with international requirements for vacation tours and mainly open to overseas tourists.
国家旅游度假区是符合国际度假旅游要求、以接待海外旅游者为主的`综合性旅游区。
however this is neither in the interest of developed countries nor in conformity with the interest of emerging economies.
这既不符合发达国家利益,也不符合新兴经济体利益。
2. a short-weight of 缺少……重量
we have to lodge a claim against you for a short-weight of 5 tons.
由于短重五吨,我们必须向你们提出索赔。
generally speaking, activity events, short-term events and activities can play a quick burst of power fertilization effect, but also those who most want to lose weight should be taboo.
一般来说,大活动量活动、短时间活动和快速迸发力活动都能起到增肥效果,也是欲减肥的人最应忌讳的。
3. on route 在途中,在路上
we also make sure to periodically touch base with them on route.
我们还确定在路途中定地与他们联系。
the parents die on route, and the seven children — the youngest just an infant — continue on their own.
父母在途中去世之后七个孩子——最小的还只是一个婴儿——继续前行。
【外贸索赔理由情景对话】相关文章:
外贸情景对话:关于索赔理由07-19
外贸同意索赔情景对话10-16
外贸英语索赔理由对话01-25
外贸提出索赔对话10-15
外贸索赔谈判对话10-15
外贸索赔英语对话01-25
职场投诉索赔情景对话10-30
外贸广告情景对话10-12
外贸口语情景对话10-12