外贸售后服务对话
下面是小编搜集的外贸售后服务对话,一起来学习吧。
after-sale service 售后服务
a: good morning, sir. may i help you?
上午好,先生。我可以为您效劳吗?
b: yes. i'd like to speak to the manager, please.
我想见你们的经理。
a: i'm sorry our manager has been out. what can i do for you?
对不起,我们的经理出去了,我可以帮助您吗?
b: i bought a computer from your company the day before yesterday, but it doesn't work today.
我前天从你们公司买了一台电脑,可是今天就坏了。
a: so you are saying you turn on the computer and see nothing.
您是说您开机后,什么都看不见?
b: yes, it is so strange.
是的,就是那么奇怪。
a: from what you said, sir. i would say that you have a larger problem than just the monitor. it can be anything inside the computer.
先生,从您说的情况看,这不仅仅是显示器的问题,可能是内部的故障。
b: no matter what problem is, i need the computer to work.
不管是什么原因,我需要电脑工作。
a: i see, is there any way you could bring it in to be locked at? if not, our repaireman can come to you.
我明白。您能够将电脑送来给我们看看吗?
b: i would prefer if he comes here.
我倒宁愿他来。
a: no problem, sir.
没有问题,先生。
重点讲解
1.prefer something to something 选择某事物(而不选择他事物)
there's coffee or tea. which would you prefer?
有咖啡或茶,你喜欢哪样?
i prefer walking to cycling.
我愿意步行,不愿意骑自行车。
2.don't work 不好使;背谬;不工作
list all the places and people you could potentially work with if things don't work out.
如果万一事情没有成功,列出你所有有可能工作的`地方和人物。
you sit near people you don't work with but you have to hear them and see them all the time.
你身边的人与你的工作没有关系,但你每天无时无刻不听到他们的声音、看到他们的面孔。
【外贸售后服务对话】相关文章:
外贸英语售后服务口语对话01-30
外贸英语对话外贸政策09-19
外贸广告情景对话10-12
外贸口语情景对话10-12
外贸提出索赔对话10-15
外贸索赔谈判对话10-15
外贸退货情景对话10-16
外贸货物险种对话10-16
外贸货物投保对话10-16