外贸信用证付款相关英语口语
外贸交易通常使用信用证付款的方式,那么关于这种付款方式有什么相关的英语口语呢?一起来看看吧。
L/C at sight is normal for our exports to France.
我们向法国出口一般使用即期信用证付款。
For payment we require 100% value, irrevocable L/C in our favour with partial shipment allowed clause available by draft at sight.
我们要求用不可撤消的、允许分批装运、金额为全部货款、并以我方为抬头人的信用证,凭即期汇票支付。
What do you say to 50% by L/C and the balance by D/P?
百分之五十用信用证,其余的用付款交单,您看怎么样?
Please notify us of L/C number by telex immediately.
请立即电传通知我方信用证号码。
We insist on a letter of credit.
我们坚持用信用证方式付款。
As I've said, we require payment by L/C.
我已经说过了,我们要求以信用证付款。
We still intend to use letter of credit as the term of payment.
我们仍然想用信用证付款方式。
We always require L/C for our exports.
我们出口一向要求以信用证付款。
We pay by L/C for our imports.
进口我们也采用信用证汇款。
Our terms of payment is confirmed and irrevocable letter of credit.
我们的`付款条件是保兑的不可撤消的信用证。
You must be aware that an irrevocable L/C gives the exporter the additional protection of banker's guarantee.
你必须意识到不可撤消信用证为出口商提供了银行担保。
Is the wording of "confirmed" necessary for the letter of credit?
信用证上还用写明“保兑”字样吗?
【外贸信用证付款相关英语口语】相关文章:
外贸信用证付款英语01-29
外贸英语信用证付款英语对话01-29
外贸付款方式英语口语对话01-29
外贸仲裁相关英语口语01-30
外贸数量相关英语口语02-02
外贸货物装运相关英语口语08-21
外贸订购数量相关英语口语句子09-04
外贸信用证用语大全07-18
外贸货物重量出现问题相关英语口语09-06