- 相关推荐
职场红人必读超级商务英语(二)
71 Seeing is believing.
百闻不如一见。
72 I would like to present our comments in the following order.
我希望能依照以下的顺序提出我们的看法。
73 First of all, I will outline the characteristics of our product.
首先我将简略说明我们商品的特性。
74 When I present my views on the competitive products, I will refer to the patent situation.
专利的情况会在说明竞争产品时一并提出。
75 Please proceed with your presentation.
请开始你的简报。
76 Yes, we have been interested in new system.
是的,我们对新系统很感兴趣。
77 Has your company done any research in this field?
请问贵公司对此范畴做了任何研究吗?
78 Yes, we have done a little. But we have just started and have nothing to show you.
有,我们做了一些,但是因为我们才刚起步,并没有任何资料可以提供给你们。
79 If you are interested, I will prepare a list of them.
如果您感兴趣的话,我可以列表让你参考。
80 By the way, before leaving this subject, I would like to add a few comments.
在结束这个问题之前顺便一提,我希望能再提出一些看法。
81 I would like to ask you a favor.
我可以提出一个要求吗?
82 Would you let me know your fax number?
可以告诉我您的传真机号码吗?
83 Would it be too much to ask you to respond to my question by tomorrow?
可以请你在明天以前回复吗?
84 Could you consider accepting our counterproposal?
你能考虑接受我们的反对案吗?
85 I would really appreciate your persuading your management.
如果你能说服经营团队,我会很感激。
86 I would like to suggest that we take a coffee break.
我建议我们休息一下喝杯咖啡。
87 Maybe we should hold off until we have covered item B on our agenda.
也许我们应该先谈论完B项议题。
88 As a matter of fact, we would like to discuss internally regarding item B.
事实上,我们希望可以先内部讨论B项议题。
89 May I propose that we break for coffee now?
我可以提议休息一下,喝杯咖啡吗?
90 If you insist, I will comply with your request.
如果你坚持,我们会遵照你的要求。
91 We must stress that these payment terms are very important to us.
我们必须强调这些付款条件对我们很重要。
92 Please be aware that this is a crucial issue to us.
请了解这一点对我们至关重要。
93 I dont know whether you realize it, but this condition is essential to us.
我不知道你是否了解,但是,这个条件对我们是必要的。
94 Our policy is not to grant exclusivity.
我们的方针是不授与专卖权。
95 There should always be exceptions to the rule.
凡事总有例外。
96 I would not waste my time pursuing that.
如果是我的话,不会将时间浪费在这里。
97 Would you care to answer my question on the warranty?
你可以回答我有关保证的问题吗?
98 I dont know whether you care to answer right away.
我不知道你是否愿意立即回答。
99 I have to raise some issues which may be embarrassing.
我必须提出一些比较尴尬的问题。
100 Sorry, but could you kindly repeat what you just said?
抱歉,你可以重复刚刚所说的吗?
101 It would help if you could try to speak a little slower.
请你尽量放慢说话速度。
102 Could you please explain the premises of your argument in more detail?
你能详细说明你们的论据吗?
103 It will help me understand the point you are trying to make.
这会帮助我了解你们的重点。
104 We cannot proceed any further without receiving your thoughts with respect to the manner of payment.
我们如果不了解你们对付款方式的意见,便不能进一步检讨。
105 Actually, my interest was directed more towards what particular markets you foresee for our product.
事实上,我关心的是贵公司对我们产品市场的考量。
106 We really need more specific information about your technology.
我们需要与贵公司技术相关更专门的资讯。
107 Our project must proceed at a reasonably quick tempo. Surely one month is ample time, isnt it?
这个计划必须尽速进行。一个月的时间应该够了吧?
108 I will try, but no promises.
我会试试看,但是不敢保证。
109 I could not catch your question. Could you repeat it, please?
我没听清楚你们的问题,你能重复一次吗?
110 The following answer is subject to official confirmation.
以下的答案必须再经过正式确认才有效。
111 Let me give you an indication.
我可以提示一个想法。
112 Please remember this is not to be taken as final.
请记得这不是最后的回答。
113 Lets imagine a hypothetical case where we disagree.
让我们假设一个我们不同意的状况。
114 Just for arguments sake, suppose we disagree.
为了讨论各种情形,让我们假设我方不同意时的处理方法。
115 There is no such published information.
没有相关的出版资料。
116 Such data is confidential.
这样的资料为机密资料。
117 I am not sure such data does exist.
我不确定是否有这样的资料存在。
118 It would depend on what is on the list.
这要看列表内容。
119 We need them urgently.
我们急需这些资料。
120 All right. I will send the information on a piecemeal basis as we acquire it.
好。我们收齐之后会立即寄给你。
121 Id like to introduce you to our company. Is there anything in particular youd like to know?
我将向你介绍我们的公司,你有什么特别想知道的吗?
122 Id like to know some information about the current investment environment in your country?
我想了解一下贵国的投资环境。
123 Id like to know something about your foreign trade policy.
我非常想了解有关贵国对外贸易的政策。
124 It is said that a new policy is being put into practice in your foreign trade.
据说你们正在实施一种新的对外贸易政策。
125 Our foreign trade policy has always been based on equality and mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods.
我们的对外贸易政策一向是以平等互利、互通有无为基础的。
126 We have adopted much more flexible methods in our dealings.
我们在具体操作方法上灵活多了。
127 We have mainly adopted some usual international practices.
我们主要采取了一些国际上的惯例做法。
128 You have also made some readjustment in your import and export business, have you? 你们的进出口贸易也有一些调整,对吗?
129We are sure both of us have a brighter future.
我们相信双方都有一个光明的前景。
130 How would you like to proceed with the negotiations?
你认为该怎样来进行这次谈判呢?
131 Perhaps youve heard our products name. Would you like to know more about it?
也许你已听说过我们产品的名称,你想知道更多一点吗?
132 Let me tell you about our product.
关于产品一事让我向你说明。
133 This is our most recently developed product.
这是我们最近开发的产品。
134 Wed like to recommend our new home health monitor.
我们想推荐我们新的家庭健康监测器。
135 That sounds like the product we had in mind.
那种产品好像就是我们所想要的。
136 Im sure youll be pleased with this product.
我敢保证你会喜欢这种产品的。
137 Im really positive that this product has all the features you have always wanted.
我确信这种产品有各种你所要的款式。
138 I strongly recommend this product.
我强力推荐这种产品。
139 If I were you, Id choose this product.
如果我是你,我就选择这种产品。
140 Weve already had a big demand for this product.
这种产品我们已有很大的需要求量。
http://www.cnrencai.com/