- 相关推荐
职场英语商业保险
这是CN人才网小编为大家准备的职场英语商业保险,欢迎浏览。
May I suggest a free of particular average policy?
保平安险如何?
A:May I suggest a free of particular average policy?
A:保平安险如何?
B:That's better,but I think we need to cover more Kinds of things,like damaged by seawater for example.
B:这比较合适,不过我想我们可能需要多一点保障,例如像水溃损害等。
I think we should get an AAR insurance policy.
我想我们该投个全险。
A:I think we should get an AAR insurance policy.
A:我想我们该投个全险。
B:Good idea. Even though the insurance premiums will be higher,we will be safer.
B:好主意!虽然全险的保费比较高,但我们可以放心一点。
★ AAR insurance = against all risks insurance
★ 全险
What kind of insurance is the People’s Insurance Company of China able to provide?
中国人民保险公司能提供什么险别?
A:What kind of insurance is the People’s Insurance Company of China able to provide?
A:中国人民保险公司能提供什么险别?
B:PICC can provide a broad range of coverage against all kinds of risks for sea transport.
B:中国人民保险公司可以承保海洋运输的所有险别。
Have you taken out insurance yet on this shipment?
您是否已经替这批货物投保了?
A:Have you taken out insurance yet on this shipment?
A:您是否已经替这批货物投保了?
B:Yes, we talked about it with our underwriter,and think that we should get a policy for total loss only.
B:是的,我们和保险公司谈过,觉得应该投保全损险。
Have you studied the contents of the insurance contract?
你们研究了保险合同的内容了吗?
A:Have you studied the contents of the insurance contract?
A:你们研究了保险合同的内容了吗?
B:All the terms and conditions of the insurance contract suit us.
B:我们同意所有的保险条款。
Please tell me what kind of insurance you are able to provide.
请告诉我你们提供哪些险别。
A:Please tell me what kind of insurance you are able to provide.
A:请告诉我你们提供哪些险别。
B:We’re able to cover all kinds of risks for transportation by sea,land, and air.
B:我们可以办理海运、陆运和空运的所有险别。
I’d like to have the goods insured for the invoice value plus 20%.
我们想按发票金额加20%投保。
A:I'd like to have the goods insured for the invoice value plus 20%.
A:我们想按发票金额加20%投保。
B:It covers all risks and war risk at 110% of the invoice value.
B:综合险和战争险,按发票金额的110%投保。
★ insure(vt.)
★ 给...保险
How long is the insurance policy valid?
保险证书有效期多长?
A:How long is the insurance policy valid?
A:保险证书有效期多长?
B:Maximum twelve months.
B:最多 12 个月。
How long is the carrying period of insurance?
保险责任的起讫期限是多长?
A:How long is the carrying period of insurance?
A:保险责任的起讫期限是多长?
B:The cover shall be limited to sixty days upon discharge of the insured goods from the cargo ship at the final unloading port.
B:被保险货物在最后卸载港卸离货轮后,保险责任以60天为限。
When shall we be able to get a compensation from the insurance company?
我们什么时候能够得到保险公司的补偿费呢?
A:When shall we be able to get a compensation from the insurance company?
A:我们什么时候能够得到保险公司的补偿费呢?
B:As soon as we are through all the formalities.
B:我们一切手续完成后就可以。
★ compensation(n.)
★ 补偿,赔偿
What kind of clause do you adopt?
你们采用什么样的条款?
A:What kind of clause do you adopt?
A:你们采用什么样的条款?
B:We adopt the warehouse-to-warehouse clause which is commonly used in international insurance.
B:我们采用国际保险中惯用的货仓到货仓的责任条款。
Can you cover risks other than WPA?
除了水渍险以外的险你们保吗?
A:Can you cover risks other than WPA?
A:除了水渍险以外的险你们保吗?
B:Certainly,we can.
B:当然,我们保的。
★ WPA = With Particular Average
★ 单独海损赔债;水渍险
The Insurance Company is responsible for the claims,as far as it is within the scope of coverage.
只要在保险责任范围内,保险公司应负责赔偿责任。
The loss in question is beyond the coverage granted by us.
你说的损失并不包括在我们承保的责任范围之内。
Can I have a proposal form?
能给我一份投保申请书吗?
A:Can I have a proposal form?
A:能给我一份投保申请书吗?
B:Sure. And if you are satisfied with the information on the proposal form,we’ll issue a cover note as soon as we get your check.
B:当然可以。如果你对上面的条款满意,我们收到你的支票后就给你承 保通知书。
Do we want All Risks Cover?
我们需要投保全险吗?
A:Do we want All Risks Cover?
A:我们需要投保全险吗?
B:FPA will be good enough.
B:平安险就足够了。
What is the insurance premium?
保险费是多少?
A:What is the insurance premium?
A:保险费是多少?
B:The premium varies with the range of insurance.
B:保险费用根据投保范围的大小而有所不同。
★ premium(n.)
★ 保险费
What shall we do to claim the compensation of insurance premium?
索要保险金时该怎么做呢?
A:What shall we do to claim the compensation of insurance premium?
A:索要保险金时该怎么做呢?
B:You shall hand in the claim report to the insurance company first.
B:要先向投保的保险公司提交报告。
It is the buyers who will pay for the extra premium.
这额外的保险费将由买方支付。
【职场英语商业保险】相关文章:
职场的社交英语04-10
职场的英语介绍07-20
职场英语写作范文08-04
介绍公司「职场英语」07-16
职场英语创业口语08-05
职场英语口语11-23
职场英语常用句子11-28
职场英语自学的方法07-18
英语职场简历写作支招09-26