我要投稿 投诉建议

职场英语交货与装运口语

时间:2022-10-31 11:13:38 职场英语 我要投稿
  • 相关推荐

职场英语交货与装运口语

  这是CN人才网小编搜集的职场英语交货与装运口语,欢迎阅读。

职场英语交货与装运口语

  As for the delivery date,what’s your time limit?

  关于交货曰期,你们的期限是什么?

  A:As for the delivery date,what's your time limit?

  A:关于交货日期,你们的期限是什么?

  B:We insist on not later than September 20th.

  B:我们坚持不迟于9月20日交货。

  When is the earliest time you can make delivery?

  你们最早能在什么时候交货?

  A:When is the earliest time you can make delivery?

  A:你们最早能在什么时候交货?

  B:By the middle of July,I think.

  B:我想在七月中旬。

  I hope you can give our request your special consideration.

  我希望你能特别考虑一下我们的要求。

  May I know when we could expect delivery?

  你们什么时候可以交货?

  A:May I know when we could expect delivery?

  A:请问你们什么时候可以交货?

  B:As a rule,we deliver all our orders within three months after receipt of the covering I/C.

  B:一般说来,在收到信用证以后3个月内可以交货。

  Could you possibly advance the time of delivery?

  你们能不能提前交货?

  A:Could you possibly advance the time of delivery?

  A:你们能不能提前交货?

  B:We cannot promise an earlier delivery because there is no direct sailing to your port.

  B:我们无法答应提前发货,因为没有船直达你们的港口。

  I think the quickest and safest way might be to send by air.

  我认为空运是最快速又安全的运送方式。

  A:I think the quickest and safest way might be to send by air.

  A:我认为空运是最快速又安全的运送方式。

  B:But the freight cost will be higher and that will affect the retail price.

  B:但是运费将会比较高,这将影响到零售价格。

  Could we get them delivered by the end of this month?

  月底可以送到吗?

  A:Could we get them delivered by the end of this month?

  A:月底可以送到吗?

  B:It’s rather difficult…

  B:有点困难...

  Could you possible effect shipment more promptly?

  你们能否再提前一点儿交货吗?

  Let's have a word about delivery under FOB terms,shall we?

  我们来谈谈离岸价格下的装运问题,好不好?

  A:Let’s have a word about delivery under FOB terms,shall we?

  A:我们来谈谈离岸价格下的装运问题,好不好?

  B:I have not the slightest objection.

  B:我完全同意。

  You should bear all the costs of transportation of the goods, shouldn’t you?

  你方应该承担货物至口岸的一切费用,对吧?

  A:You should bear all the costs of transportation of the goods, shouldn't you?

  A:你方应该承担货物至口岸的一切费用,对吧?

  B:Yes, we bear all the charges up to the time the goods are on the hooks.

  B:是的,我们承担货物吊上船之前的一切费用。

  What about extra transportation charges?

  额外运费呢?

  A:What about extra transportation charges?

  A:额外运费呢?

  B:There will be no extra transportation charges.

  B:没有额外运费。

  Will you advise our customers of shipment when the goods are loaded on board?

  货物上船后你们可以通知我们的客户吗?

  A:Will you advise our customers of shipment when the goods are loaded on board?

  A:货物上船后你们可以通知我们的客户吗?

  B:I’m afraid you will have to advise your customers yourselves.

  B:恐怕你们得自己通知客户。

  When do you think you will fulfill our order?

  下周前能把货备妥并可以发货吗?

  The ship should be at the port of loading within 10 to 20 days after the goods have been ready.

  货物备好后10天到20天之内船只应到达装货港。

  To make it easier for us to get the goods ready for shipment,we hope that partial shipment is allowed.

  为了便于准备货物,我们希望允许分批装运。

  A:To make it easier for us to get the goods ready for shipment, we hope that partial shipment is allowed.

  A:为了便于准备货物,我们希望允许分批装运。

  B:I suggest that you make shipment in two lots.

  B:我建议你们分两批装运。

  Please ship the goods in one lot in May.

  请将货物于5月份一次装运。

  A:Please ship the goods in one lot in May.

  A:请将货物于5月份一次装运。

  B:I'm not sure if we are able to get the necessary shipping space.

  B:我们能否租到必需的舱位,我没把握。

  We hope that the goods would arrive in time for the New Year rush.

  我们希望货物能赶在新年销售旺季时抵达。

  A:We hope that the goods would arrive in time for the New Year rush.

  A:我们希望货物能赶在新年销售旺季时抵达。

  B:I’m sorry we can't promise delivery earlier than December.

  B:很抱歉,我们不能保证早于12月份发货。

  ★ in time

  ★ 及时

  ★ on time

  ★ 按时

  We propose transshipment be allowed at Hong Kong.

  我们建议允许在香港转船。

  A:We propose transshipment be allowed at Hong Kong.

  A:我们建议允许在香港转船。

  B:We may agree to have the goods transshipped at Hong Kong,but the extra charges are to be for your account.

  B:我们可以允许在香港转船,但是附加的费用由你方承担。

  It is regrettable that shipment is overdue for more than two months.

  很遗憾,装运已超过了 2个月。

  Do you allow any quantity difference when the goods are loaded on board ship?

  装船数量是不是允许有机动幅度?

  A:Do you allow any quantity difference when the goods are loaded on board ship?

  A:装船数量是不是允许有机动幅度?

  B:Yes,there may be some difference, but it can't exceed 5% of the quantity stipulated.

  B:是的,可以有些出入,但不可超过每批装船数量的5%。

【职场英语交货与装运口语】相关文章:

外贸英语装运口语11-16

职场英语创业口语08-05

职场英语口语11-23

职场英语口语:面试09-25

职场英语白领高频口语02-02

职场英语口语学习07-18

职场英语口语商务订货常用口语06-13

经典职场英语口语100句12-31

职场英语别紧张口语04-06

职场面试英语口语对11-30