职场合作关系英语对话
为了能让大家顺利通过外企面试英语,更加深刻地了解外企英语面试的细节,增强自己的信心,我们特别从选了一段去外企英语面试的真实对话,并把它们按顺序分成了不同的场景,加入了中文翻译,方便大家理解和分析。以下是小编收集整理的职场合作关系英语对话,欢迎阅读!
职场合作关系英语对话 1
Conversation 1
对话一
Fred: Welcome to China, Mr. Smith.
佛瑞德:欢迎来到中国,史密斯先生。
Mr. Smith: Thank you. So pleasant to meet you here!
史密斯:谢谢。很髙兴能在这里和您会面。
Fred: I heard that you are interested in our silk skirts and new style of coats. Right?
佛瑞德:我听说您对我们公司生产的丝质女裙及外衣的新款式很感兴趣。
Mr. Smith: Yes, I've brought a list of your recent products with me. We'd like to import some of your latest clothes for the second half of this year. We're ready to place an order with you.
史密斯:是的。我随身带了一份有关贵公司最新产品的货单。我公司计划从下半年开始进口贵公司的最新服装。我们即将向你们订购产品。
Fred: Great! Mr. Smith,most of the items listed are available this year. I hope we can come to an agreement and sign the contracts, so as to enable our timely delivery.
佛瑞德:太好了!史密斯先生,货单上大部分产品今年我们都可以供应。我希望我们能够达成协议,尽快签订合同以确保及时交货。
Mr. Smith: That sounds good.But I have a proposal now.
史密斯:这听起来不错。但我现在有一个提议。
Fred: What's the proposal?
佛瑞德:您有什么提议呢?
Mr. Smith: Both of our two parties were involved in the discussion previously. Shall we also allow some of our clients to join us?
史密斯:过去都是我们双方展开讨论的,我们可以允许客户也参与进来吗?
Fred: Good idea! In this way, our clients' needs will be met and disagreements between the two parties avoided.
佛瑞德:这主意太好了。这样可以避免意见不一致.做到适销对路。
Mr. Smith: Sounds like we have the same idea.
史密斯:看来我们的想法是一致的。
Conversation 2
对话二
Arden: Is this the first time you come to our city, Mr. Ross?
阿顿:罗斯先生,这是您第一次来我们城市吧?
Mr. Ross: Correct. I have expected to visit here for a long time. So fortunate for me, I can realize this expectation and meet you Arden, and your kind-hearted staff in your company.
罗斯:没错。我已经打算造访贵地很久了。对于我来说实在是太幸运了,我能实现我的这个愿望,并认识您,阿顿还有您公司热情的员工。
Arden: I am so honored to hear that. Well, after staying here for several days, you must have some ideas about our company. We have been in the clothes field for many years, and yours brand is also well-known in the country. How about our cooperation?
阿顿:听到您如此说我感到荣幸之至。好,在您这几日拜访期间,您一定对我们公司有一定看法了。我们公司在服装行业已经多年,而且贵公司的品牌在这个国家也是很有名的'。我们合作如何呢?
Mr. Ross: That is one of reasons why I am here now. I am really willing to have some cooperation with your company.
罗斯:这也是我来此地的原因之一。我很愿意和贵公司建立合作关系。
Arden: We intend to establish business relationship with your company on the basis of equality and mutual benefit.
阿顿:我愿意在平等互利的基础上与贵公司建立商业关系。
职场合作关系英语对话 2
A:I have come here for the interview for ***istrative assistant by appointment. Nice to meet you.
我是应约来面试的,非常高兴见到你.
B: Nice to meet you ,too.Please Take a seat.
我也是,请坐.
B: Nice to meet you ,too.Please Take a seat.
我也是,请坐.
A:Thank you!
谢谢
B: I: What is your name, please?
请问,你叫什么名字?
A: My name is Zhanghang.
我叫张航
B:what is your strongest trait(s)?
你个性上最大的特点是什么?
A:Well, I approach things very enthusiastically, I think, and I don't like to leave things half-done.I'm very organized and extremely capable.
嗯,我做事非常热心,我不喜欢把事情做一半.我非常有组织能力,也很能干.
B: Tell me about the courses of your major in university.
你大学主修课程有哪些?
A: I major in Business ***istration.I have taken more than 50 courses in university, including Management, Human resources management, Marking,and so on.
大学期间我修了50多门课程,包括管理学、人力资源管理、市场营销学等.
B: What subject did you major in?
你辅修过什么专业吗?
A: I minor in Accountancy.I have learned Accounting principle,Financial management,Economics, audit,tax law and so on.
会计学 会计基础 财务管理 经济学 审计 税法
B:Why did you choose this corporation?
你为什么选择本公司?
A:It was well known for its great culture of keeping improving. I think this point is very important in the intense market competition. It is the infinite force to make the staff and the company move forward.
公司文化、公司发展前景等贵公司素有精益求精的企业文化,我觉得这一点在现代激烈的市场竞争中尤为难得,它将是员工和公司前进的不竭动力.
B: What are your salary expectations?
你期望的薪资水平是什么样的?
A:I am sure you will make me a fair offer.
我相信你会给我一个公平的薪资.
B: Do you have any questions you want to ask?
你还有什么疑问吗?
A: I wonder when will I know your decision?
我何时能知道你的最终决定?
B: We will get in touch with you by the end of next week.
我们将于下周末之前联系你.
A: Great. I'm looking forward to hearing from you. I am very interested in this position.
太好了,我期待你的好消息.我真的对这个职位很感兴趣.
B: Thank you for your interest in our company. Goodbye.
感谢你如此感兴我们公司,再见.
A: Goodbye.
再见.
职场合作关系英语对话 3
A: Tell me a little bit about yourself.
请介绍一下你自己.
B: My name is Mike and I live in Singapore, I was born in 1980. My major was electrical engineering.
我叫Mike, 住在新加坡,出身于1980年.我的专业是电子工程.
A: What kind of personality do you think you have?
你认为你有怎样的性格?
B: Well, I approach things very enthusiastically, I think, and I don t like to leave things half-done.I m very organized and extremely capable.
嗯,我做事非常热心,我不喜欢把事情做一半.我非常有组织能力,也很能干.
A: What would you say are your weaknesses and strengths?
你的弱点和优点是什么?
B: Well, I m afraid I m a poor speaker, however I m fully aware of this, so I ve been studying how to speak in public. I suppose my strengths are I m persistent and a fast-learner.
嗯,我不太擅长说话,我已经意识到这点,因此正在学习如何在公众场所说话.我想我的优点是很执着,而且学东西很快.
A: Do you have any licenses or certificates?
你有执照或资格证书吗?
B: I have a driver s license, and I am a CPA (Certified Public Accountant).
我有驾驶执照,我是注册会计师.
A: How do you relate to others?
你和别人相处如何?
B: I m very co-operative and have good teamwork spirit.
我能与人合作,富有团队精神.
I:Why do you want to come to Singapore?
你为什么要来新加坡?
A:firstly , singapore is a garden city, one of the safest cities around the world. Additionally,I've worked in Singapore before, I'm easily fit with the living and working enviroment here.There are a lot of Chinese, and people are very friendly.
首先,新加坡是一个花园城市,是世界上最安全的城市之一.此外,我之前在新加坡工作过,很容易适应这里的生活及工作环境.有许多中国人,人们都很友好.
A:pardon?/Sorry, sir. I beg your pardon./ Would you please say that again?
请再说一遍./对不起,能重复一下吗?
B:Ok, now if you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
好了,现在,如果你有任何问题,请随时问我.
A:Nope, I have none, thanks!
不,我没有,谢谢!
BI:Thank you for your interest in our company.
谢谢你对我们的公司感兴趣.
A:Thank you,sir.Goodbye.Thank you for your time.
谢谢,先生.再见.谢谢您的宝贵时间.
【职场合作关系英语对话】相关文章:
职场英语休闲对话02-05
职场购物英语对话01-16
职场英语日常对话02-04
职场升迁英语对话01-28
职场被解雇英语对话01-04
职场英语动物对话01-22
职场生病英语对话01-23
职场感冒英语对话01-22
职场英语后悔对话01-19