职场酒席宴前英语对话
职场应酬肯定不少,那么在酒席宴前该如何招呼客户呢?一起来看看职场酒席宴前英语对话吧。
Conversation 1
对话一
Arden: Now, take seats, please. What would you like to drink?
阿顿:各位请坐。想喝点儿什么呢?
Mr. Ross: Tea, please. I'm really a bit nervous now. I know nothing of your table manners. It would be in bad taste for a guest to make blunders.
罗斯:就喝茶吧。我现在有点儿紧张。因为我对中国的饭桌礼仪一点儿都不了解。如果做错了会破坏大家的.兴致。
Arden: Don't worry, sir. As for table manners, there is only one rule you must observe. That's to make yourself at home.
阿顿:不要担心,先生。至于餐桌礼仪,只有一点儿你需要记住,那就是不要客气。
Mr.Ross: Thank you for your hospitality.
罗斯:谢谢你们的热情款待。
Fred: Mr. Ross, which do you prefer, Brandy, Whisky or wine?
佛瑞德:罗斯先生,喝点儿什么酒?白兰地、威十忌还是葡萄酒?
Mr. Ross: Brandy, please.
罗斯:来白兰地吧。
Conversation 2
对话二
Receptionist: Hello, the International Hotel. May I help you?
接待员:你好,国际大酒店。有什么能为您服务吗?
Fred: yes, I'd like to make a reservation for eight tonight.
佛瑞德:是的.今晚我想要预定8个人的餐位。
Receptionist: What time would you like your table?
接待员:什么时间呢?
Fred: At 7:30 o'clock. And I would like to sit in the non-smoking area.
佛瑞德:晚上7:30,我想坐在无烟区。
Receptionist: Would you like to sit in the hall or in the private room?
接待员:您想要订大厅还是包间?
Fred: The private room, please.
佛瑞德:包间吧。
Receptionist: Wait for a moment, please. Let me check whether the private room is available or not. No problem.
接待员:请稍等,我查一下还有没有包间。没问题。
Fred: It will be for dinner. Reserve it under the name of Nova, the manager of Fashion Clothes Company.
佛瑞德:我们这是一个商业会餐。要以Future服装公司经理阿顿的名义预订。
Receptionist: OK. A reservation for eight at seven, Room208. Please don't be more than half hour late, or we will have to give it to other guests.
接待员:好的。预订7:30的8人餐位,208包间。请最好不要迟到超过半个小时,否则我们就会给其他顾客。
【职场酒席宴前英语对话】相关文章:
职场英语常用对话02-05
职场英语休闲对话02-05
职场英语日常对话02-04
职场英语情景模拟对话08-03
职场英语口语对话07-29
职场英语:在校情况对话06-15
职场英语前台访客对话02-06
职场英语致歉常用对话02-06
职场英语着装问题对话02-06
职场英语交流技巧对话02-06