签订合同的职场英语情景对话
下面是签订合同的职场英语情景对话,快来看看吧。
Conversation 1
对话一
Arden: Have the Human Resources Department given you your employment contract yet?
阿顿:人力资源部已经给你们就业协议了吧?
Fred: Yeah, we got it yesterday.
佛瑞德:是的.我们是昨天领到的。
Arden: Let's go straight to the contract. Please have a look at the contract clauses.
阿顿:我们开门见山谈合同的事情吧。请你们看一下条款吧!
David: I have one question, sir. Who is the best one to ask for advice?
大卫:先生,我有个问题,您能告诉我,我该向谁咨询合适呢?
Arden: You can ask me if you have some.
阿顿:如果你有问题的`话,就问我好了。
Fred: OK. Sir, what is the medical plan for new employees?
佛瑞德:好的。先生,公司对于新员工来说医疗保险是怎么规定的呢?
Arden: You will be covered by our medical care once on duty.
阿顿:你们上岗后就可以享受医疗保险的。
David: Manager, may I ask why the probation period is one year? It's too long for us.
大卫:先生,我可以问问试用期为什么是一年吗?对我们来说,时间有点长。
Arden: Well, we would like to see how successful you are in your position before committing ourselves to a longer-term agreement.
阿顿:哦,在签订长期协议之前,我们要有个试用期,看看你们的能力。
Fred: OK. We have finished reading the contract. We've agreed on all the major points.
佛瑞德:好的。我们已经看完了合同。对于主要条款我们都同意。
Arden: Very good. We have signed the employment contract. Welcome to Future Clothes Company.
阿顿:好了,我们已经签了劳动合同。欢迎你们加人Future服装公司。
Fred: It's our honor to be here.
佛瑞德:这是我们的荣幸。
Arden: I hope you two will work hard and be the excellent workers in our company.
阿顿:我希望你们努力工作,成为我们公司优秀的员工。
David & Fred: Yes, we will make effort.
佛瑞德&大卫:我们会努力的。
Conversation 2
对话二
Nova: To start with, may I ask why you chose to work at our company?
诺娃:首先请问你为什么要选择到我们公司工作?
Janice: First, you have had an impressive growth record, ever since the company had been founded for half a century. Second, I can improve myself by working here.
贾尼斯:第一,贵公司自创办半个世纪以来,就有很好的成长业绩;第二,我想要从工作中得到自我提高。
Nova: Well, please look at the employment contract. I'd like to go over the main details again before signing. First, you will be getting a monthly salary, and no probation is involved.
诺娃:好,请看以下劳动合同。我想在我们签约之前把主要条款再谈一下。首先,你的工资是月付的,而且没有试用期。
Janice: Yes, I get it. Will the medical plan cover me while on duty?
贾尼斯:这我明白。我上班后可以享受医疗保险吗?
Nova: Of course. A reasonable number of sick days will be covered by the company. Any extended illness will be covered by insurance. Have you read the other terms of the contract?
诺娃:当然。病假时间里公司照常支付工资。超出一定时间范围将由保险公司负责支付。合同上的其他条款,你看了吗?
Janice: Yes, I have read. In the contract, I am expected to be available up to two hours past normal working hours. Is that right?
贾尼斯:是的,我看到了。合同里写道,我要比正常工作时间多工作两个小时,是这样吗?
Nova: Yes, any approved overtime of more than two hours will be paid twice of the salary or take time-off.
诺娃:是的,超过两个小时的必要加班都会有两倍的工资或调休。
Janice: That's exactly my understanding.
贾尼斯:那正和我所想的一样。
Nova: Good. Now, if you sign here, you can start work the beginning of next month.
诺娃:好。那现在就请在这里签字,你可以下月月初来公司上班。
【签订合同的职场英语情景对话】相关文章:
职场英语解雇情景对话02-03
职场英语情景模拟对话08-03
职场迟到英语情景对话10-31
职场英语情景对话口语11-01
职场英语责备情景对话01-23
职场英语郊游情景对话02-05
职场英语惊讶情景对话11-07
职场签订合同英语对话10-29
职场英语口语情景对话01-23