职场口语:表示祝贺
在职场中怎么样向别人表示祝贺呢?来看看这个职场英语口语吧!
Conversation 1
会话 1
A:Hello,may I speak to Mr. William please?
A:您好,请威廉先生接电话。
B:This is William speaking.
B:我是威廉。
A:How are you,Mr. William? This is Michael Johnson calling.
A:威廉先生,我是迈克尔?约翰逊。您好吗?
B:Hi,Mike,rm fine,thanks and how about you?
B:我很好,迈克,谢谢。您好吗?
A: Just fine. I have heard the news that you have become the General Manager of D. C. M. Company. I am calling to congratulate you on your promotion. With the position second to the Chairman,I am sure you'll make greater contribution to your company. I sincerely wish you big success at your new post.
A:我也很好。听说您已升任D.C.M.公司的总经理了,我 来电话祝贺您的升迁。您成了仅次于董事长的人物 了,肯定会对贵公司作出更大的贡献。我真诚地祝愿 您在新的'岗位上取得巨大成功。
B:Thank you,Mike. As a long time main supplier,D. C. M. will render better service to your company. I personally continue to count on your help in the future.
B:迈克,谢谢您。D.C.M.公司是贵公司的长期主要供应 商,它将为你们提供更优质的服务。我个人也期望将 来继续得到您的帮助。
A:Sure,sure,I need your help too. The best of luck in your new position. Good-bye.
A:当然,当然。我也需要您的相助。祝您在新职位上万 事如意。再见。
B:Thanks for calling. Good-bye.
B:谢谢您来电话祝贺。再见。
Conversation 2
会话 2
A:Congratulations on your promotion,Mr. Li.
A:祝贺你得到了提升,李先生。
B:Thank you.
B:谢谢你。
A: We're happy to have you with us. YouVe done excellent work.
A:我们很髙兴与你在一起,你工作十分出色。
B : Ifs very kind of you to say that. It is been a pleasure working with you.
B:你这样说真是太好了。很高兴与你一起工作。
A:You'll leave for Beijing very soon,I suppose.
A:我想你不久将会去北京。
B: In a couple of days or so.
B:大约几天以后。
A:Well,I wish you have a good trip and every success at your new post.
A:那么,我希望你旅途愉快,并在新的岗位上取得成功。
B:Thank you very much.
B:非常感谢你。