职场口语对话:同事之间该如何称呼?
F: Welcome aboard!
欢迎你来本公司工作!
C: Thank you, I'm delighted to be working here, Mr. Buchwald。
谢谢。我很高兴能来这里上班,布奇华先生。
F: Call me Buck, will you? My name is Reginald Buchwald but everybody calls me Buck. It's easier。
叫我布客就可以了。我的全名是雷奇纳客·布奇华,但是大家都叫我布客。这样比较方便。
C: I'd prefer to call you Mr. Buchwald. Isn't it rather disrespectful to make a nickname out of one's family name?
我更愿意称呼您布奇华先生。用别人的姓做昵称,不是很不礼貌吗?
F: Well, President Eisenhower was known as Ike. Everybody in this company all the way up and down the line is called by his or her first name。
嗯,艾森豪威尔总统也被呢称为艾克。我们公司的上上下下都是直呼每个人的姓。
F: It's been our tradition ever since the company was small. And don't worry about the 'disrespectful' business. OK?
在我们公司规模很小的时候这就已经形成传统。不要担心不礼貌的事了,好吗?
C: I'll try。
我会试试看。
F: Good. But when there are outsiders, like business people from other companies, it might be good to address your higher-ups as Mr., Ms. or whatever is appropriate. To those outside the company, it may be interpreted as a sign of flippancy or lax discipline. Get it?
好。不过。如果有外人在时,比如其他公司的人,最好能称呼你的上司为先生、女士或任何适当的称谓。对外人而言,我们的.习惯可能会是轻率的和纪律松懈的表现。明白吗?
C: Yes, sir。
是的,先生。
F: (Laughing) And don't 'sir' me either. Now I'll show you your private office。
(笑着说)也不要叫我先生。现在,我带你去看你的私人办公室。
http://www.cnrencai.com/【职场口语对话:同事之间该如何称呼?】相关文章:
职场英语同事称呼口语对话01-12
职场英语如何称呼口语01-22
职场英语请教同事对话01-10
职场英语口语对话07-29
职场英语作客口语对话01-18
职场英语致歉口语对话01-12
职场英语取经口语对话01-11
办公室同事交流口语对话12-21
职场英语管理邮件口语对话01-12
职场英语营销战略口语对话01-11