- 相关推荐
商务英语兑换支票口语
以下是CN人才网小编搜集的商务英语兑换支票口语,希望大家喜欢。
兑换旅行支票 exchanging traveler's checks
1.商务建议
在海外兑换旅行支票(traveler's checks)时,银行会向你要求身份证明(ldentification),此时护照或国际驾照是最好的身份证明。在国际金融市场瞬息万变的今天,在兑换时必需清楚了解当天的汇率:what's the exchange rate today?如果你想兑换一些零钱,也必须事先说明。
2.商务英语情景对话
a:excuse me.i'd like to cash some traveler's checks here.
打扰了,我想在这儿兑换一些旅行支票。
b:certainly. do you have any identification?
当然可以。你有任何证明文件吗?
a:yes,i have my passport. here it is.
是的,我有护照,给你。
b:fine. how much would you like to exchange, sir?
好的。你要兑换多少呢,先生?
a:what's the exchange rate today?
今天的兑换比例是多少?
b:a dollar is valued at six point seven rmb.
一美元价值六点七元人民币。
a:one hundred dollars, please.
请换一百羹元。
b:here you go, sir.will that be all right?
可以,先生。这样可以吗?
3.商务英语核心句型
can i cash atraveler's check?
我能兑换旅行支票吗?
do you cash traveler's checks?
你这儿能兑换旅行支票吗?
i'd like to convert some rmb yuan to u.s.dollars, please.
请帮我将一些人民币兑换为美元。
how much do you want to exchange?
你要兑换多少?
could you give me one dollar in small change?
能否给我一美元的小面额零钱?
4.商务英语情景词汇
blank check 空白支票
passbook 活期存折
deficit 赤字
endorsement 背书
dishonored account 拒绝往来户
past due 过期
enquiry desk 询问处
相关阅读:
Do you have friends who post about their whereabouts every now and then via Facebook and share it on other social networks? Such behaviour is called “geobragging”, consisting of repeated status updates noting your location in an attempt to get attention or make other people jealous. People who do that all the time are usually called geobraggers.
你身边有没有时常将自己所在的确切位置Po到脸书并分享到其他社交网络的朋友?他们这种行为叫做“地理位置炫耀”,表现为不断更新状态提起自己的地理位置,以吸引别人的关注或嫉妒。总是这么做的人通常被称为“地理位置炫耀控”。
For example:
Every time when Shelly goes on vacation, her Facebook page is filled with geobragging updates, such as “Taking a nap...in Paris” and “ready to dive in the Maldives”.
每次雪莉去度假,她脸书主页的更新就满满地全是地理位置炫耀,“在巴黎小睡······”、“人在马尔代夫,准备潜水啦”之类的。