商务英语加工谈判口语
以下是CN人才网小编提供的商务英语加工谈判口语,一起来看看吧。
加工和装配谈判
negotiation of processing and assemble trade
1.商务建议
加工和装配是一种比较常见的国际生产合作方式,包括来料加工、来样加工等多种方式,通常条件下,投资方会提供图样、规格尺寸、原材料、加工设备、专利技术等,目的是使用加工方的廉价劳动力,以降低在本土生产的人工成本。一句we intend to do business with you on the basis of processing.(我们打算在加工的基础上和你方发展业务)即可直奔主题。
2.商务英语情景对话
a:we intend to do business with you on the basis of processing. namely, we're thinking of having products processed in china.we want to know whether you would like to enter into a processing contract for assemble with us.
我们打算在加工的基础上和你方发展业务。也就是说,我公司想在中国加工产品。我们想知道贵方是否有意和我们订个加工合同,做装配业务。
b:we are very glad to know that. please indicate the rate of processing or assembling charges,and also the method of payment.
我们很高兴听到这个(消息)。请说明一下加工和装配的'价格以及付款方式。
a:we supply you with the assembly line,technical information, testing instrument and complete sets of component parts.the allowance for damage to materials in the course of processing is 3%.how long will it be rcquired to process this amount of goods?
我方向贵方提供装配线、技术资料、测试仪器和成套的零部件。加工过程中原料的损坏率允许在3‰加工这些货需多长时间呢?
assembly line装配生产线 component parts零部件
b:it will take 30-45 days to process the goods,from the day we receive material you supply.
从收到原料起需 30到 45天。
a:you shall complete the assembling within the time mutually agreed unless some unforeseen circumstances beyond control occur. how much is your processing fee?
除不能预见的无法控制的情况外,你们必须在约定的时间内完成装配。你们的加工费是多少?
unforeseen无法预料的 circumstance 环境、情况
b:that depends on the labor needed and the quantity to be processed. the proccssing fees shall be fixed on the basis of the world labour price.
这取决于所需的劳动力和要加工的数量。加工费可根据困际劳务价格来确定。 fixed on 固定、确定
a:after the expiration of the contracted period of three years, the supplied equipment and tools will become your property free of charge.payment for the processingfees and shipping expenses is to be made by (irrevocable) sight l/c.
三年合同期满后,所提供的设备和工具将无偿转为贵方财产。加工费和运输费用(不可撤销的)用即期信用证支付。
3.商务英语核心句型
we intend to do business with you on the basis of processing.
我们打算在加工的基础上和你方发展业务。
we accept processed spare parts and auxiliary parts with materials or samples supplied by the customer.
我们承揽客户来料和来样加工零件和辅件的业务。
please indicate the rate of processing and assembling charges.
请说明加工与装配费。
we'll process and assemble in strict accordance with the sample submitted.
我们将严格按所供样品加工装配。
4.商务英语情景词汇
terminate the contract 解除合同
annul the contract 废除合同
cancel the contract 撤消合同
approve the contract 审批合同
alter the contract 修改合同
abide by the contract 遵守合同
break/tear up the contract 撕毁合同
【商务英语加工谈判口语】相关文章:
外贸英语装运谈判口语01-10
外贸谈判英语口语句子12-31
外贸加工与装配贸易口语对话12-25
商务英语口语(4篇)10-10
商务英语口语4篇10-10
HR薪酬谈判技巧01-14
委托加工合同04-29
HR薪酬谈判的技巧11-01
谈判策划书模板12-28
谈判策划书模板12-27