商务英语宴请口语
下面是小编搜集整理的商务英语宴请口语,快来看看吧。
This is a graceful place with good atmosphere,pleasant decoration,and high-quality service.Do you come here often?
这是个雅致的地方,气氛好、装饰美、服务质量高。你常来吗?
S:Yes.There are all kinds of food cooked to different taste,whether western or eastern.
是的。这里有东西方各种口味的食物。
N:Seems they've chosen a good place downtown in the city center.
这家餐厅的地点似乎也选得很对--正位于市中心。
S:Indeed.They've opened many small shops,that is a big business.
没错,他们开了许多家分店。生意很大。
N:They abound in money,judging from customers's presence.
从顾客光顾情况来看,他们赚了很多钱。
S:You know,their speed of money coming in is unbelievable.They meet needs of all the local customers.
你知道,他们赚的钱相当惊人,因为他们符合本地许多顾客的需要。
N:Sounds like they've made a big fortune here.
听起好像他们发了大财了。
Waiter:May I take your orders now,gentlemen?
待者:先生,现在要点菜了吗?
S:Would you like to order first,Nancy?I know the shop is famous for its lobsters.
南茜,你要不要点菜?我知道该店以龙虾最为有名。
B:Can we count on your choice of wines,Nancy?
南茜,你会选酒吧?
N:Well,I'm not an expert,but I do like white wine once in a while.
唔,我可不是这方面的专家,但偶尔我喜欢喝白酒。
B:I'm sure it will be to our satisfaction.
我想我们都会很满意的。
S:I know both of you ordered Main dishes,but I recommend you to order a traditional dish.
我知道你们两位点了主菜,但我建议要道传统菜。
B:Make yourself at home.People nowadays seem not to be particular about the rules of ordering dishes.
别客气。现在的人似乎不讲究点菜的规矩了。
N:I know I'm your guest here in Hong Kong,gentlemen,but I'd really like to pay the bill in order to express my thanks.
先生们,我知道在香港我是客人,但这一顿饭就由我请客,以表达我的谢意。
S:I'm afraid I have to disappoint you,Nancy.I am the host in the invitation at this restaurant.
南茜,恐怕这一回我会让你失望,请你来这家餐厅当然由我做东。
N:You are always thoughtful!
你们可真周到啊!
S:Nancy!Welcome,Hi,William.
南茜!欢迎,你好,威廉。
N:It's very kind of William to give me a lift,a big and nice house!
威廉真好,开车来接我。你们的房子好大好漂亮噢!
S:Thanks.It owes a lot to my wife.She's waiting to meet you.
谢谢。这些都是我妻子的功劳,她正等着见你呢。
N:Well then,I just want to see my hostess,so she can show me around.
那好,我正想见见女主人,让她可以带我四周看看。
B:Nancy.This is Mr.David,our director of marketing.
南茜,这是我们的'营销部主任,戴维先生。
D:It's very nice to meet you,Mrs.Smith.I hope you're having a pleasant stay in Hong Kong.
很高兴认识您,史密斯女士,我希望您的香港之行非常愉快。
N:Indeed I am.I'm inpressed by your hospitality.(they chitchat about small,safe topics for a minute or two.)
我的确很愉快。你们的好客给我留下了很深的印象。(彼此闲聊了一两分钟。)
D:Well,I don't want to take up too much of your time.Nice to meet you,Mrs.Smith.
那么,就不多占用您的时间了。我很高兴认识您,史密斯女士。
S:Excuse me,everyone!Can I have your attention for a minute?Dinner is ready,please be seated(he approaches Nathan).
对不起,请大家注意一下!晚餐准备好了,请就坐。(他走向南茜)
S:Nancy,since you're the guest of honor,please sit in the honor-guest seat.
南茜,你是贵宾,请你坐在上座。
S:Ladies and gentlemen,I'd like to offer a toast to our guest of honor,Mrs.Nancy Smith.
各位女士先生们,我要向我们的贵宾-南茜·史密斯女士举杯致意。
B:Nancy let's propose a toast to our firm partnership and friendship between ourselves. Nancy,I'd like to present you with a traditional Chinese painting and a bottle of Chinese wine as a gift.
南茜,为我们的伙伴关系和友谊关系干杯。南茜,我把这些中国古画和酒送给你作为礼物。
S:Just accept it.
就收下吧。
N:(standing)I appreciate what you've done to me,and I look forward to many visiting Hong Kong and I believe we will see each other again.Cheers everyone!
(站起来)我很感激你们为我所做的一切,我相信我们不久会见面。各位干杯!
【商务英语宴请口语】相关文章:
商务英语口语(4篇)10-10
商务英语口语4篇10-10
英语口语办公室口语谬误03-31
英语职场口语03-14
英语面试口语02-08
外贸经典口语表达02-20
职场常用口语英语08-03
职场英语快点口语02-17
职场英语恭喜口语02-17
职场英语惊讶口语02-16