我要投稿 投诉建议

商务比较产品和价格英语对话

时间:2022-10-27 03:25:58 商务英语 我要投稿
  • 相关推荐

商务比较产品和价格英语对话

  以下是小编分享的商务比较产品和价格英语对话,一起来看看吧。

商务比较产品和价格英语对话

  Comparing products and prices 比较产品和价格

  KATE MCKENNA: The Boss isn' t doing as well as we had hoped.

  凯特.麦凯纳:“大老板”销售没有我们预计的好。

  We didn' t launch at the right time.

  我们推出产品的时间不太合适。

  I myself don' t think the market was ready for us.

  我本人认为市场还不成熟。

  Dealer Dan came later and cheaper...Maybe we should move downmarket in a couple of key territories.

  “商人丹”推出的时间迟,价格又便宜…… 或许我们该在几个主要地区把市场放在低收入消费者身上。

  EDWARD GREEN: Excuse me, can I interrupt?

  爱德华.格林:打扰一下,我能插一句吗?

  DON BRADLEY: Sure.

  堂.布拉德利:当然。

  EDWARD GREEN: I' ve just had a call from Danny Mcneil at Eromart.

  爱德华.格林:我刚刚接到丹尼.麦克内尔的电话。

  KATE MCKENNA: Oh really?

  凯特.麦凯纳:哦,真的吗?

  EDWARD GREEN: He wants a meeting to discuss discounts.

  爱德华.格林:他想开个会讨论一下优惠的问题。

  Although he' s talking about a substantial order, he wants better terms than I can authorise.

  尽管他说的订货数量很大,但他要的条件已经超出了给我的授权。

  Would you prefer to deal with him yourself?

  你要不要亲自处理?

  DON BRADLEY: How larger a discount does he want?

  堂.布拉德利:他要多大的优惠?

  EDWARD GREEN: He didn' t say.

  爱德华.格林:他不肯说。

  But I think it' s higher than anything we' ve ever given before.

  但我想比我们之前所有的优惠都高。

  He loved the product, though.

  不过,他到是喜欢这件产品。

  I think he' s ready to negotiate.

  我认为他是可以沟通的。

  DON BRADLEY: I think it' s time that we worked on this together.

  堂.布拉德利:我认为到了我们齐心协力做这件事情的时候了。

  Do you agree?

  你同意吗?

  EDWARD GREEN: Yes!

  爱德华.格林:同意!

  KATE MCKENNA: Edward, are you coming down to the workshop?

  凯特.麦凯纳:爱德华,你要来研发室吗?

  Derek wants to show us his latest idea.

  德里克想给我们看一下他最新的想法。

  EDWARD GREEN: Okay. I' ll join you later.

  爱德华.格林:好的。我过会来。

  DON BRADLEY: No, I think Derek wants to talk to the whole team.

  堂.布拉德利:不,我认为德里克想告诉整个团队。

  Come on!

  来吧!

  KATE MCKENNA: Well, it' s a terrific idea, but how much will it cost to develop?

  凯特.麦凯纳:嗯,是个好注意,但生产出来要多少成本?

  DEREK JONES: Not as much as you think.

  德里克.琼斯:不会比你想的多。

  KATE MCKENNA: It will be too expensive.

  凯特.麦凯纳:会太贵的。

  DEREK JONES: No, not really.

  德里克.琼斯:不,不会。

  I have prepared a long, detailed, careful analysis of the development costs.

  我已经准备了一份详尽严谨的生产成本分析。

  See for yourself.

  你们自己看吧。

  KATE MCKENNA: It will never sell.

  凯特.麦凯纳:销路不会好。

  Who' s the market for this?

  谁是目标市场?

  DEREK JONES: It is more upmarket than Big Boss but it will still appeal to kids as well as executives and office workers.

  德里克.琼斯:这比“大老板”还要接近高消费市场,但也会吸引儿童以及经理人和办公室工作人员。

  KATE MCKENNA: But that' s the problem Derek.

  凯特.麦凯纳:不过,德里克,这就是问题所在啊。

  There' s no market focus.

  没有市场焦点。

  Do you remember the Easirite two years ago?

  你还记得两年前的Easirite 吗?

  We had a beautiful well-designed but expensive product.

  我们这款产品外表美观、设计精美但价格太高。

  It was great.

  产品很不错。

  Parents and children could both use it.

  家长和孩子们都用。

  But could we sell it?

  但我们有卖动吗?

  No, it failed because we hadn' t defined our market.

  没有,我们没有成功就是因为没有划定市场。

  DEREK JONES: But this is different.

  德里克.琼斯:但这款不同。

  This is more fun than Easirite.

  这个比Easirite还有趣。

  DON BRADLEY: The costings look okay, but it has too many moving parts.

  堂.布拉德利:生产费还好,不过活动的部件太多。

  DEREK JONES: So does a car, but that seems to sell.

  德里克.琼斯:汽车也是这样啊,还不是照卖不误。

  KATE MCKENNA: That' s not the point.

  凯特.麦凯纳:问题不在这里。

  The more moving parts you have the more likely something will go wrong

  活动的部件越多,出错的可能性就越大。

  DEREK JONES: I don' t agree.

  德里克.琼斯:我不同意。

  DON BRADLEY: Let抯' s just hold on a second and think about this.

  堂.布拉德利:我们先等等,仔细考虑一下。

  Derek, you like the concept and think it will sell; Kate, you can' t see a market for it.

  德里克,你喜欢这个概念,并且认为会有市场;凯特,你认为不会有市场。

  KATE MCKENNA: I can' t see where it fits in our product range.

  凯特.麦凯纳:我看不出这件产品该归入那个系列。

  DON BRADLEY: I' m inclined to agree with Kate.

  堂.布拉德利:我倾向凯特的意见。

  This is much more expensive than anything else we market.

  这件产品比我们销售的任何产品都贵。

  KATE MCKENNA: Although it' s a wonderful idea, we just won' t be able to sell it.

  凯特.麦凯纳:虽然想法很棒,我们却卖不动。

  You must see that yourself, Derek.

  德里克,你本人也一定是这样看的吧。

  DEREK JONES: Well not really...

  德里克.琼斯:也不是……

  DON BRADLEY: Edward, what do you think?

  堂.布拉德利:爱德华, 你认为怎么样?

  EDWARD GREEN: Can I just check something here Derek?

  爱德华.格林:德里克,我能不能先确认一下?

  Are you saying that there is a plastic thin enough and flexible enough to make this realistic?

  你是不是在说有这样一种够细又够柔韧的塑料来使这一切成为现实?

  DEREK JONES: Exactly.

  德里克.琼斯:一点不错。

  EDWARD GREEN: That' s brilliant.

  爱德华.格林:太好了。

  On paper, I think it' s the most remarkable thing I' ve seen.

  从理论上来说,我认为那是我见过的最非凡的东西。

  DON BRADLEY: Well, maybe Edward has something.

  堂.布拉德利:或许爱德华有这方面的资料。

  Maybe we ought to have a closer look.

  或许我们该看的得更细些。

  DANNY MCNEIL: I don' t know what' s happened to your boss.

  丹尼.麦克内尔:不知道你老板有什么事。

  He knows I never start my meetings late.

  他知道我从不晚开会的。

  Do you want to wait here for Don or would you rather look around?

  你要在这儿等堂还是四处走走?

  EDWARD GREEN: If it' s alright with you, I' d like to look around.

  爱德华.格林:如果你没什么问题,我想四处走走。

  DANNY MCNEIL: Good choice.

  丹尼.麦克内尔:选的不错。

  DANNY McNEIL: Of course, I have two or three meetings a day with sales people like you.

  丹尼.麦克内尔:当然,我每天和跟你一样的销售人员开2、3次会。

  EDWARD GREEN It' s very good of you to see me.

  爱德华.格林: 你能来看我真是太好了。

  DANNY MCNEIL: I always talk to my suppliers myself--it' s the best way of working.

  丹尼.麦克内尔:我一直跟我的供应商讲--这是最佳的工作方式。

  And I always prefer to bring them down here--they get a better idea of our operation.

  并且我总是把他们带到这里--他们会有更好的运营想法。

  They must understand how we work.

  他们必须明白我们是怎样工作的。

  Our success is based upon a certain formula.

  我们的成功是有一定的规则的。

  Whereas most supermarkets target individual territories, our products are pan-European.

  尽管大多数超市把目标市场定在单个的区域,我们的产品是面向全欧洲的。

  We always buy in the products with the best sales performance--products with a proven track record.

  我们总是购买销售最佳的产品--那些被证明有记录的产品。

  We look for the biggest discounts, and we usually get them.

  我们寻求最大的优惠,通常我们也会得到最大的优惠。

  DANNY MCNEIL: Mcneil.

  丹尼.麦克内尔:麦克内尔。

  DON BRADLEY: Danny, it' s Don Bradley here.

  堂.布拉德利:丹尼,我是堂.布拉德利 。

  DANNY MCNEIL: Good Morning, Don.

  丹尼.麦克内尔:早上好, 堂。

  I thought I was meeting you here.

  我原以为会在这里跟你见面的。

  DON BRADLEY: I' m sorry Danny.

  堂.布拉德利:对不起,丹尼。

  That was the plan, but I' m going to be late.

  本来计划是这样的,但我会迟点。

  This meeting is taking longer than expected.

  这次会议比预期的要长。

  DANNY MCNEIL: Oh. When can you get here?

  丹尼.麦克内尔:哦。你什么时候可以到这里?

  DON BRADLEY: I' ll be there as soon as I can.

  堂.布拉德利:我会尽快赶到那里。

  Is Edward with you?

  爱德华跟你一起吗?

  DANNY MCNEIL: He is.

  丹尼.麦克内尔:他在。

  DON BRADLEY: Could you start the meeting without me?

  堂.布拉德利:你可以不要管我,开始开会吗?

  Edward knows the situation.

  爱德华知道情况。

  Oh, and can I have a quick word with him?

  哦,我能跟他很快地说两句吗?

  DANNY MCNEIL: I' ll pass the phone to him.

  丹尼.麦克内尔:我会把电话给他。

  DANNY McNEIL: Okay. It' s for you--it抯 Don Bradley, he抯 got a problem.

  丹尼.麦克内尔:好的。找你的--是堂.布拉德利,他出点问题。

  EDWARD GREEN: Oh, thanks.

  爱德华.格林:哦,谢谢。

  DANNY MCNEIL: Would you like a word in private?

  丹尼.麦克内尔:你们要私下谈吗?

  EDWARD GREEN: If you don' t mind.

  爱德华.格林:如果你不介意。

  DON BRADLEY: Sorry Edward.

  堂.布拉德利:抱歉,爱德华。

  I' m stuck in a meeting here.

  我还在这边开会。

  You' ll have to deal with Mcneil by yourself.

  你得自己对付麦克内尔了。

  EDWARD GREEN: Oh.

  爱德华.格林:哦。

  DON BRADLEY: Can you talk?

  堂.布拉德利:你说话方便吗?

  EDWARD GREEN: Yes, he' s stepped away for a few minutes.

  爱德华.格林:是的,他离开了几分钟。

  Do you really want me to negotiate?

  你真的想让我谈判?

  Wouldn' t you rather postpone the meeting?

  你不能推迟会议吗?

  DON BRADLEY: How do you feel about it?

  堂.布拉德利:你认为呢?

  EDWARD GREEN: I' m happy to go ahead, I think.

  爱德华.格林:我认为,我会很高兴可以继续下去。

  DON BRADLEY: You don' t sound sure.

  堂.布拉德利:你语气不是很肯定啊。

  EDWARD GREEN: I' m not.

  爱德华.格林:是不肯定。

  DON BRADLEY: Look: we' ve talked about this negotiation.

  堂.布拉德利:听我说:我们谈过这次谈判。

  You know the game plan.

  你也知我们的计划。

  Do your best...I' ll be there as soon as I can.

  尽力去做……我会尽快赶过去。

  EDWARD GREEN: Okay Don.

  爱德华.格林:好的,堂。

  I' ll do what I can. See you later.

  我会尽力的。稍后见。

  DANNY MCNEIL: Okay?

  丹尼.麦克内尔:好了?

  EDWARD GREEN: Yes, thanks.

  爱德华.格林:是的,谢谢。

  DANNY MCNEIL: So Don can' t make it.

  丹尼.麦克内尔:这么说堂赶不及了。

  Oh well, right, what was I saying?

  哦,好吧,我刚刚说到哪儿了?

  Oh yes: discounts.

  哦,对了:优惠。

  EDWARD GREEN: We' re certainly happy to talk about possible discounts.

  爱德华.格林:能谈一下可能的优惠,我们是十分开心的。

  DANNY MCNEIL: You see this?

  丹尼.麦克内尔:你看到了吗?

  EDWARD GREEN: Yes.

  爱德华.格林:是的。

  DANNY MCNEIL: How many of these do you think we' ve sold in Europe in the last month?

  丹尼.麦克内尔:你认为我们上个月在欧洲售出了多少?

  EDWARD GREEN: 1,800 - 2,000.

  爱德华.格林:1,800 - 2,000件。

  DANNY McNEIL: We sell more than that weekly.

  丹尼.麦克内尔:我们每周的销售量都比这多。

  EDWARD GREEN: How much do you sell it for?

  爱德华.格林:你们的定价是多少呢?

  DANNY MCNEIL: This retails in France for 130 FF--we sell it much cheaper--90FF.

  丹尼.麦克内尔:这个在法国的零售价是130法郎--我们卖的很便宜--90法郎。

  EDWARD GREEN: That' s very impressive.

  爱德华.格林:很不错嘛。

  DANNY MCNEIL: I work on higher volumes and I have to move products faster than any other retailer.

  丹尼.麦克内尔:我们做的是更大的量,我必须比其他的零售商工作要快。

  That means I operate on smaller margins.

  这就意味着我的利润率很低。

  And, I repeat, I expect the largest discounts in the industry.

  我再次重复,我想要这行里最大的优惠。

  But over here--here' s a product that failed.

  但,这儿--这个产品我们没有成功。

  We made a mistake with this one--of course, I didn' t select this one myself.

  我们在这个产品上犯了错--当然,这个不是我本人选的产品。

  Right you' ve seen how our operation works.

  好了,你也了解了我们的运作情况。

  You know what I' m after.

  你也知道我想要的是什么。

  Let' s get down to business.

  我们就公事公办吧。

  Would you prefer to talk here or in my office?

  你愿意在这儿还是到我的办公室谈?

  EDWARD GREEN: The office is fine.

  爱德华.格林:到办公室吧。

【商务比较产品和价格英语对话】相关文章:

商务英语商务旅行对话02-14

商务英语情景对话07-18

商务送礼门道英语对话12-28

商务兼职常用英语对话12-08

商务英语面试对话08-22

商务英语谈判情景对话02-03

商务有关问价英语对话11-30

商务英语交际情景对话07-25

商务英语交际寒暄对话10-28

商务英语面试口语对话02-18