商务英语下班交际对话
这是小编整理的商务英语下班交际对话,一起来看看吧。
PETER: Cheers again.
再干一杯。
JENS: Cheers.
干杯。
PETER: Here's to a successful launch.
为了产品的成功发行干一杯。
JENS: And thank you for making me so welcome here.
谢谢你如此欢迎我。
PETER: It's been a pleasure having you with us. I expect you're looking forward to getting home, though.
你和我们一起很令人开心。尽管这样,我猜你很期待回家了吧?
JENS: It'll be nice to see the family.
能见到家人很好。
PETER: How old are your kids again?
你的孩子们多大了?
JENS: Seven and ten. Your oldest, he's a doctor, isn't he?
七岁和十岁。你的大儿子,他是位医生是吗?
Peter: Yes, he's doing very well. It's my daughter that I'm worried about — she hasn't the faintest idea what she wants to do.
是的,他做的不错。我担心我的女儿—她一点也不知道自己想做什么。
Jens: I wouldn't worry about that. When I was her age I didn't know what I wanted to do.
对此我并不担心。我在她那个年纪时我也不知道自己想做什么。
PETER: Really? Well, perhaps you're right. Another drink? Try a beer this time?
真的`?也许你是对的。再喝一杯?这次喝杯啤酒?
Jens: I'd like another tonic, if you don't mind.
如果你不介意,我想喝杯开胃酒。
Peter: Of course not. (to barman) Could we have a half of lager and another tonic? Thank you. (to Jens) So, what time are you leaving tomorrow?
当然不介意。(对招待员说)能给我们半打啤酒和一杯开胃酒吗?谢谢。(对Jens说)那么你明天什么时候离开?
Jens: I have to leave by four o'clock, if that's OK with you.
我在四点离开,如果那个时间对你合适。
PETER: Fine. We should easily be finished by then. And what about this evening? Anything planned?
好的。我们那时应该完成了。今晚怎么样?有什么计划吗?
Jens: I have to work, I'm afraid. As a matter of fact, I have a couple of questions, if you don't mind.
恐怕我还得工作。事实上如果你不介意,我还有几个问题。
Peter: Fire away. What's troubling you?
尽管说。什么问题?
Jens: You know those figures we've been looking at for the initial production run? I reckon we've overestimated…
你知道的,就是我们从产品初期运行中发现的那些数据?我认为我们高估了…
【商务英语下班交际对话】相关文章:
提前下班通知10-25
有关提前下班通知格式02-16
下班后自我减压的方法01-29
适合下班后做的兼职02-11
交际能力测评09-18
新人不必忙于交际10-24
职场缺什么交际04-07
测职场交际能力02-08
关于上下班打卡的通知范文03-01
职场交际的“边界感”02-18