商务英语相互认识交际对话
小编分享了一些商务英语相互认识交际对话,一起来看看吧。
Extract one
录音选段一
A: Where do you come from?
A:你来自哪里?
B: India.
B:印度。
A: Oh,whereabouts?
A:哦,在什么位置?
B: The south.
B:南部。
A: Interesting. Which city?
A:有趣。哪座城市?
B: Madras.
B:马德拉斯。
A: Oh, I see …and is your family here with you?
A:哦,我知道了…那你的家人和你在一起吗?
B: No.
B:没有。
A: So you left them at home?
A:那么你把他们留在家里了?
B: That's right.
B:是的。
A: I suppose that must be very hard for them.
A:我想这对他们应该很艰难。
Extract two
录音选段二
A: Where were you brought up?
A:你在哪里长大?
B: In Greece, actually. But my parents are Danish.
B:实际上在希腊。但是我的父母是丹麦人。
A: That sounds complicated.
A:听上去很复杂。
B: Not really. My father had a job as an adviser to the government.
B:并不。我父亲是政府的顾问。
A: So, did you go to school there?
A:那么你在那里上学吗?
B: Yes, I did. It was an international school and we had to speak English.
B:是的。在那里的一所国际学校,我们说英语。
A: Your English is very good.
A:你的英语很棒。
B: Thanks. In fact, I use it all the time in my current job.
B:谢谢。实际上,我现在的工作也整天说英语。
A: What do you do?
A:你是做什么的?
B: I'm a pilot… you know, on a commercial airline.
B:我是飞行员…在一个商业公司。
A: Really? My brother is training to become a pilot.
A:真的?我的哥哥也在接受飞行员的训练。
B: Oh? Where's he training?
B:哦?他在哪里受训?
Extract three
录音选段三
A: What do you do for a living?
A:你做什么工作?
B: I'm in banking.
B:我在银行上班。
A: Oh, what sort of banking?
A:哦,什么类型的银行?
B: Foreign exchange transactions.
B:做外汇交易的。
A: I see. And have you always been in that line of work?
A:我明白了。你一直做这份工作吗?
B: Yes, I have.
B:是的。
A: Personally I've changed my career twice already. I started out as a dentist, but I decided that people's teeth didn't really interest me, so I moved on to become a salesman for one of the big pharmaceutical companies. After a while I couldn't stand it, and now I've set up a garden centre just near here.
A:就我来讲,我已经换过两份工作了。我开始是牙医,但是人们的牙齿并未真正的吸引我,所以我转行成为一家大型制药公司的销售。不久我无法忍受这份工作,现在我在附近建造了一座园艺中心。
B: I see.
B:我知道了。
A: Right, well, I suppose I should think about going soon.
A:好的,那么我想我应当考虑中心运营的事情了。
Extract four
录音选段四
A: Are you married?
A:你结婚了吗?
B: No.
B:没有。
A: So, I don't suppose you have any children?
A:那么我就不会假设你有孩子了?
B: Well,... not that I know of. What about you?
B:那个…据我所知没有。你呢?
A: Yes, I'm married. We've got two boys.
A:是的`,我结婚了。我有两个儿子。
B: And how old are they?
B:他们多大了?
A: One's five and the other one's three. They're a real handful.
A:一个五岁,另一个三岁。正是麻烦的年纪。
B: I bet. Rather you than me. I know I'd have to give up climbing if I had kids.
B:我猜也是。你比我强。我想如果我有了小孩就得放弃登山了。
A: You're not a climber?
A:难道你是位登山者?
B: Yes. I do a bit. Mostly in this country. You know, Scotland, sometimes in Wales, that sort of thing.
B:是的,时不时的。大部分是在这个国家苏格兰,有时是在威尔士,就这类事情。
A: Well, that's a coincidence. You're quite right about the family. Until our oldest was born, I was a climbing fanatic. Went away most weekends…
A:嗯,真巧。你对于家庭的看法很正确。在我们的大儿子出生前,我还是个狂热的登山爱好者。大部分周末都会外出……
【商务英语相互认识交际对话】相关文章:
办公室认识同事英语对话01-26
交际能力测评09-18
职场英语相互帮忙口语02-11
新人不必忙于交际10-24
职场缺什么交际04-07
测职场交际能力02-08
如何提高社会交际能力05-05
职场交际的“边界感”02-18
英语面试的对话03-31
会计英语面试对话03-30