我要投稿 投诉建议

商务宴请常用英语口语

时间:2021-01-17 15:32:38 商务英语 我要投稿

商务宴请常用英语口语

  小编分享了一些商务宴请常用英语口语,一起来看看吧。

商务宴请常用英语口语

  This is a graceful place with good atmosphere,pleasant decoration,and high-quality service.Do you come here often?

  这是个雅致的地方,气氛好、装饰美、服务质量高。你常来吗?

  S:Yes.There are all kinds of food cooked to different taste,whether western or eastern.

  是的。这里有东西方各种口味的食物。

  N:Seems they've chosen a good place downtown in the city center.

  这家餐厅的地点似乎也选得很对--正位于市中心。

  S:Indeed.They've opened many small shops,that is a big business.

  没错,他们开了许多家分店。生意很大。

  N:They abound in money,judging from customers's presence.

  从顾客光顾情况来看,他们赚了很多钱。

  S:You know,their speed of money coming in is unbelievable.They meet needs of all the local customers.

  你知道,他们赚的钱相当惊人,因为他们符合本地许多顾客的需要。

  N:Sounds like they've made a big fortune here.

  听起好像他们发了大财了。

  Waiter:May I take your orders now,gentlemen?

  待者:先生,现在要点菜了吗?

  S:Would you like to order first,Nancy?I know the shop is famous for its lobsters.

  南茜,你要不要点菜?我知道该店以龙虾最为有名。

  B:Can we count on your choice of wines,Nancy?

  南茜,你会选酒吧?

  N:Well,I'm not an expert,but I do like white wine once in a while.

  唔,我可不是这方面的专家,但偶尔我喜欢喝白酒。

  B:I'm sure it will be to our satisfaction.

  我想我们都会很满意的。

  S:I know both of you ordered Main dishes,but I recommend you to order a traditional dish.

  我知道你们两位点了主菜,但我建议要道传统菜。

  B:Make yourself at home.People nowadays seem not to be particular about the rules of ordering dishes.

  别客气。现在的人似乎不讲究点菜的规矩了。

  N:I know I'm your guest here in Hong Kong,gentlemen,but I'd really like to pay the bill in order to express my thanks.

  先生们,我知道在香港我是客人,但这一顿饭就由我请客,以表达我的'谢意。

  S:I'm afraid I have to disappoint you,Nancy.I am the host in the invitation at this restaurant.

  南茜,恐怕这一回我会让你失望,请你来这家餐厅当然由我做东。

  N:You are always thoughtful!

  你们可真周到啊!

  S:Nancy!Welcome,Hi,William.

  南茜!欢迎,你好,威廉。

  N:It's very kind of William to give me a lift,a big and nice house!

  威廉真好,开车来接我。你们的房子好大好漂亮噢!

  S:Thanks.It owes a lot to my wife.She's waiting to meet you.

  谢谢。这些都是我妻子的功劳,她正等着见你呢。

  N:Well then,I just want to see my hostess,so she can show me around.

  那好,我正想见见女主人,让她可以带我四周看看。

  B:Nancy.This is Mr.David,our director of marketing.

  南茜,这是我们的营销部主任,戴维先生。

  D:It's very nice to meet you,Mrs.Smith.I hope you're having a pleasant stay in Hong Kong.

  很高兴认识您,史密斯女士,我希望您的香港之行非常愉快。

  N:Indeed I am.I'm inpressed by your hospitality.(they chitchat about small,safe topics for a minute or two.)

  我的确很愉快。你们的好客给我留下了很深的印象。(彼此闲聊了一两分钟。)

  D:Well,I don't want to take up too much of your time.Nice to meet you,Mrs.Smith.

  那么,就不多占用您的时间了。我很高兴认识您,史密斯女士。

  S:Excuse me,everyone!Can I have your attention for a minute?Dinner is ready,please be seated(he approaches Nathan).

  对不起,请大家注意一下!晚餐准备好了,请就坐。(他走向南茜)

  S:Nancy,since you're the guest of honor,please sit in the honor-guest seat.

  南茜,你是贵宾,请你坐在上座。

  S:Ladies and gentlemen,I'd like to offer a toast to our guest of honor,Mrs.Nancy Smith.

  各位女士先生们,我要向我们的贵宾-南茜·史密斯女士举杯致意。

  B:Nancy let's propose a toast to our firm partnership and friendship between ourselves. Nancy,I'd like to present you with a traditional Chinese painting and a bottle of Chinese wine as a gift.

  南茜,为我们的伙伴关系和友谊关系干杯。南茜,我把这些中国古画和酒送给你作为礼物。

  S:Just accept it.

  就收下吧。

  N:(standing)I appreciate what you've done to me,and I look forward to many visiting Hong Kong and I believe we will see each other again.Cheers everyone!

  (站起来)我很感激你们为我所做的一切,我相信我们不久会见面。各位干杯!

【商务宴请常用英语口语】相关文章:

商务职场英语口语08-01

销售常用英语口语大全02-18

外贸交易常用英语口语02-01

常用公司面试英语口语02-08

考研面试常用英语口语02-05

面试常用英语口语对话02-04

空姐面试常用英语口语02-09

关于面试常用英语口语02-07

英语口语面试常用句型02-03

商务英语口语(4篇)10-10