商务英语口语对话-独家代理商
Sounds reasonable.Can you provide some numbers for me?
听起来很合理,你可否给我具体的数字呢?
If G.T. is to be your only agent in North America,a discount of 10 per quarter is acceptable,the more we order,the more discount we should enjoy.
如果G.T日后成为贵公司在北美的独家代理商,我想每季度九折是可接受的,订货量越多,折扣也就越大。
I think it is no problem,if you really feel you can sell so many.
如果你真的认为贵公司能够销售这么多的货,我想应该是没问题。
I believe so.you have got a first-class product line.
我相信我们办得到,因为你们有一流的生产线。
I'll tell you what,I can give you the discounts if you agree to a commission of 11% the price.
我有个建议,如果你同意把佣金订为价格的百分之十一,那我就同意你要求的折扣。
15% and you've got yourself a deal.
百分之十五,咱们成交。
How about 13%?
百分之十三,如何?
OK,I think we can accept the 13% commission.
好吧,可以接受净价百分之十三的佣金条件。
Good.And can we agree to pay once a month?
好。我们讲好每月付款一次,可以吗?
We'd prefer to make payment per quarter.
我想每季度付一次比较好。
With such large orders,it would be bad to our cash-flow if we paid out so much before sales began.
由于我们下的订单这么大,在进帐之前,就要付出这么大笔的款项,将有损我们的现金流量。
So,you've only just recently started up?
这么说你是最近才开始的?
That's right,but Geoff Stanton,the Managing Director,has been in components supply for a good 20 years.
对的,但总经理吉奥夫?史泰敦从事零部件供应已二十年了。
Oh,that's interesting.Who was he with before?
那太有趣了,他以前和谁合作?
Both he and I were with standard Telecom,in their electronics division,We were both ready for a change and when he got the capital to start up Northern Electronics,he asked me to join him.
我和他都和标准电信公司合作,在电子部。我们都准备有所改变,当他得到资本开创北方电力后,他叫我一同加入。
And how's business?
生意怎样?
Well,it's gradually building up.We've got a number of fairly small-scale contracts for components supply-you know,mainly specialized operations.
我们逐渐发展,我们签定了小批量的'生产零部件合同,主要是专门的动作。
Yes.That's one of the things which worries me.You see,you've no track record of meeting large-scale orders.
那正是我担心的,您们没接过大批量的定单。
That's true,but you've seen we've got the capacity and our quality control procedures are very exacting.
确实,但你应该看到我们具备这种能力,我们的质量监控程序非常精确。
Yes,I'm impressed by the investment you've made in that area.Er,shall we turn now to the actual terms?
我对你在这一领域的投资有很深的印象,让我们来谈谈实际项目。
Certainly.Well,we've already discussed price in some detail.I suppose you'd be interested in delivery?
当然,我们已经详细讨论了价格问题。我想你会对发货感兴趣的。
Yes,we would.It's critical to meeting our deadlines,as you can imagine.
是的,正如你想像的一样,不要错过我方的发货截止期是非常重要。
http://www.cnrencai.com/【商务英语口语对话-独家代理商】相关文章:
争取独家代理商务谈话01-01
商务英语口语对话02-07
节选商务英语口语对话01-21
商务英语口语对话学习02-11
商务英语口语餐厅对话02-11
商务会议英语口语对话01-21
商务英语口语对话参考02-04
商务英语口语常见情景对话02-07
商务英语口语对话:销售趋势06-03