我要投稿 投诉建议

商务英语BEC句型

时间:2022-11-02 09:12:25 盛林 商务英语 我要投稿

商务英语BEC常用句型(精选250句)

  在平平淡淡的学习、工作、生活中,大家一定没少看到经典的句子吧,句子是能够表达一个相对完整的意思,有一定的语调,表示不同的语气,句未有一个较大停顿的语言单位。还苦于找不到好的句子?以下是小编整理的商务英语BEC句型,欢迎大家借鉴与参考,希望对大家有所帮助。

商务英语BEC常用句型(精选250句)

  商务英语BEC句型 篇1

  1 I want a package deal including airfare and hotel.

  我需要一个成套服务,包括机票和住宿

  2 I'd like to change this ticket to the first class.

  我想把这张票换成头等车。

  3 I'd like to reserve a sleeper to Chicago.

  我要预订去芝加哥的卧铺。

  4 I won't check this baggage

  这件行李我不托运。

  5 I'd like to sit in the front of the plane.

  我要坐在飞机前部。

  6 I missed my train.

  我未赶上火车。

  7 I haven't nothing to declare.

  我没有要申报的东西。

  8 It's all personal effects.

  这些东西都是我私人用的。

  9 I'll pick up ticket at the airport counter.

  我会在机场柜台拿机票。

  10 I'd like two seats on today's Northwest Flight 7 to Detroit,

  please.

  我想订两张今天西北航空公司7班次到底特律的机票。

  11 We waited for John in the lobby of the airport.

  我们在机场的大厅里等约翰。

  12 I'd like to buy an excursion pass instead.

  我要买一张优待票代替。

  13 I'd like a refund on this ticket.

  我要退这张票。

  14 I'd like to have a seat by the window.

  我要一个靠窗的座位。

  15 You have to change at Chicago Station.

  你必须要在芝加哥站转车。

  16 We have only one a day for New York.

  到纽约的一天只有一班。

  17 Sorry, they are already full.

  抱歉,全部满了。

  18 I'd like to reserve a seat to New York.

  我要预订一个座位去纽约。

  19 The flight number is AK708 on September 5th.

  班机号码是9月5日AK708。

  20 There's a ten thirty flight in the morning.

  早上10点半有班机。

  21 I'm looking for my baggage。

  我正在找我的行李。

  22 I'd like to make a reservation

  我想预订。

  23 The sooner, the better.

  越快越好。

  24 I'd like to change my reservation.

  我想变更一下我的预订。

  25 I'd like to reconfirm my flight from London to Tokyo.

  我要再确认一下我从伦敦到东京的`班机。

  26 My reservation number is 2991.

  我的预订号码是2991。

  27 I made a reservation in Tokyo.

  我在东京预订的。

  28 I made reservations yesterday.

  我昨天预订的。

  29 I want to reserve a seat from Los Angeles to Tokyo.

  我要预订一张从洛杉矶到东京的机票。

  30 I always have a big wash to do on Saturdays.

  我星期六总是有一大堆的衣物要洗。

  31 The laundry is not dry enough.

  衣服还没干。

  32 I put too much detergent in the washer.

  我在洗衣机里放了太多的洗衣粉。

  33 This stain is really stubborn.

  这污垢去不掉。

  34 I did three loads of wash today.

  我今天洗了三次衣服。

  35 The train is comfortable.

  坐火车很舒服。

  36 I checked my baggage in the baggage section.

  我在行李房托运行李。

  37 He guessed the train would come in early.

  他猜想火车会很早到达。

  38 The stations are always full of people。

  火车站里经常挤满了人。

  39 I hope you have a good trip.

  祝你旅途愉快。

  40 You need to transfer at Central Station.

  你必须在中央车站换车。

  41 How long are you going to stay here?

  你要在这里停留多久?

  42 Do you have anything to declare?

  你有东西要申报关税吗?

  43 What's the purpose of your visit?

  你旅行的目的是什么?

  44 What time does the ship leave?

  船什么时间启航?

  45 When will the ship leave for Honolulu?

  这艘船什么时候出发去檀香山?

  46 Could you please give me the departure time?

  你能告诉我出发的时间吗?

  47 Do I need a reservation to go by ship?

  我坐船去需要预订吗?

  48 How much for a one-way ticket to Shanghai?

  去上海的单程票多少钱?

  49 When would you like to return?

  你打算什么时候回来/去?

  50 Do you have any tickets available for that date?

  你们有那天的票吗?

  51 Do you have any tickets available for that date?

  你们有那天的票吗?

  52 How much does a round trip ticket to go there cost?

  张去那边的往返票要多少钱?

  53 Would you take this coat to the cleaner's?

  你可以把这件外套送到洗衣店吗?

  54 Will you iron out the wrinkles in this skirt?

  可以帮我把这件裙子烫平吗?

  55 Won't you iron this shirt for me?

  可以帮我烫这件衬衫吗?

  56 Will you bring the laundry in if it rains?

  下雨时请你收一下衣服,好吗?

  57 Where am I supposed to pay the excess train fare?

  我应该在哪里补票?

  58 Where can you pick up your suitcase?

  你在哪里取你的手提箱呢?

  59 When can you pick up your ticket?

  你什么时候可拿到车票呢?

  60 Where is immigration?

  入境处在什么地方?

  61 Where can I get my baggage?

  我到哪里去拿我的行李呢?

  62 Is the departure time on schedule?

  起飞时间准时吗?

  63 How long will the flight be delayed?

  班机诞误多长时间?

  64 What's the cause of the delay?

  什么原因延误?

  65 Will the flight be delayed?

  这班机会延误吗?

  66 May I have baggage tags?

  请给我行李标签好吗?

  67 Excuse me, what time will the plane arrive in Tokyo?

  对不起,请问飞机何时到达东京呢?

  68 Could you explain how to fill this out?

  请你说明一下怎样填这张表好吗?

  69 May I have a customs declaration form, please?

  请给一份海关申报表好吗?

  70 May I have a disembarkation card?

  请给我一张离机卡好吗?

  71 Is this within the tax-free limit?

  这个在免税限额内吗?

  72 Where''s a tax-free shop?

  免税店在哪儿?

  73 What time should I be at the departure gate?

  我在什么时间到登机门?

  74 Could you help me find my baggage?

  请你帮我找我的行李好吗?

  75 Will the flight be canceled?

  这班机会被取消吗?

  76 Would you please make my reservation to Chicago for tomorrow?

  请帮我预订明天去芝加哥的座位好吗?

  77 Do you have a flight to New York departing at about 10 a.m. Next

  Monday?

  你们有下周一大约下午10点起飞到纽约的班机吗?

  78 What''s the fare to New York, Economy Class?

  去纽约的经济舱机票多少钱?

  79 Where do I pick up the ticket?

  我什么地方拿机票?

  80 From which station does the train leave?

  这列火车从哪个站开出呢?

  81 Can I stop over on the way?

  我在中途可以停吗?

  82 Can I have a second-class one way ticket to Chicago,please?

  请给我一张去芝加哥的单程二等票好吗?

  83 Are there any discount tickets for me?

  给我有折扣吗?

  84 What time does the plane take off?

  飞机何时起飞呢?

  85 One way or a round trip ticket?

  单程票还是双程票呢?

  86 What time does the first train to Boston leave?

  第一班去波士顿的列车什么时间开出呢?

  87 Is it direct train?

  这是直达车吗?

  88 What platform does the train leave from?

  这班车从哪个站台开出呢?

  89 By what time should I check in?

  我该什么时间办理登机手续呢?

  90 What is the boarding time?

  何时登机呢?

  91 How much is the excess baggage charge?

  超额行李费多少钱?

  92 Will this flight leave on time?

  这班机准时起飞吗?

  93 Can I bring this on the plane?

  这件我可以带上飞机吗?

  94 What is the gate number? 登机门是几号?

  95 Are there reserved seats on the train?

  车上有预订座位吗?

  96 Where is gate six?

  6号登机门在哪儿?

  97 Where is the boarding gate for this flight?

  这班飞机的登机门在哪儿?

  98 Has this seat number started boarding?

  这个座位号已开始登机了吗?

  99 Where is the ticket office?

  售票处在哪儿?

  100 How long is the ticket valid?

  这车票有效期多久?

  商务英语BEC句型 篇2

  1.I am writing to confirm/enquire/inform you...

  我发邮件是想找你确认/询问/想通知你 有关…

  2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2.

  我写邮件来是为了跟进我们之前对第二季度营销活动的决定。

  3. With reference to our telephone conversation today...

  关于我们今天在电话中的谈话…

  4. In my previous e-mail on October 5...

  在之前10月5日所写的邮件中提到…

  5. As I mentioned earlier about...

  在先前我所提到的关于…

  6. As indicated in my previous e-mail...

  如我在之前邮件中所提到的…

  7. As we discussed on the phone...

  如我们上次在电话中所说的…

  8. from our decision at the previous meeting...

  如我们在上次会议中所决定的…

  9. as you requested...

  根据贵方要求…

  10. In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided...

  回复贵方4月1日的邮件,我方决定…

  11. This is in response to your e-mail today.

  这是对您今早发来的邮件的回复。

  12. As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in china.

  如先前所述,我们认为这个产品在中国有强有力且独一无二的销售点。

  13. As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement.

  追踪我们昨天在电话中所谈,我想答复你我们合约的一些待解决的议题。

  14. I received your voice message regarding the subject. I'm wondering if you can elaborate i.e. provide more details.

  我收到了你关于这个主题的留言。我在想您你是否可以再详尽的说明一下,也就是再提供多一点相关细节。

  15. Please be advised/informed that...

  请被告知...

  16. Please note that...

  请注意...

  17. We would like to inform you that...

  我们想要通知你...

  18. I am convinced that...

  我确信...

  19. We agree with you on...

  我们同意你在...的看法。

  20. With effect from 4 Oct., 2008...

  从2008年10月4日开始生效...

  21. We will have a meeting scheduled as noted below...

  我们将举行一个会议,会议时间表如下。

  22. Be assured that individual statistics are not disclosed and this is for internal use only.

  请确保个人信息不会外泄且只供内部使用。

  23. I am delighted to tell you that...

  我很高兴地告诉你...

  24. We are pleased to learn that...

  我们很高兴得知...

  25. We wish to notify you that...

  我们希望通知你...

  26. Congratulation on your...

  恭喜您...

  27. I am fine with the proposal.

  我对这份提案没异议。

  28. I am pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to join the workshop scheduled for 22-24 Nov,2008.

  我十分高兴地通知你,我们已经同意您参加于2008年11月22-24日举行的研讨会。

  29. We are sorry to inform you that...

  我们很抱歉地通知您...

  30. I'm afraid I have some bad news. 恐怕我今天要宣布一些坏消息。

  31. There are a number of issues with our new system.

  我们的新系统有些问题。

  32. Due to circumstances beyond our control...

  由于情况超出我们的控制...

  33. I don't feel too optimistic about...

  我对...不太乐观

  34. It would be difficult for us to accept...

  我们很难接受...

  35. Unfortunately I have to say that, since receiving your enquiries on the subject, our view has not changed.

  我不得不这么说,自从收到你关于这个主题的询问,我们的看法都没有改变。

  36. We would be grateful if you could...

  如果你可以...我们会很感激的。

  37. I could appreciate it if you could...

  如果你可以...我会很感激。

  38. Would you please send us…?

  你能否寄给我们…?

  39. We need your help.

  我们需要你的帮助。

  40. We seek your assistance to cascade/reply this message to your staff.

  我们希望您能将此信息传达给你们的员工,非常感谢。

  41. We look forward to your clarification.

  我们期待你的澄清。

  42. Your prompt attention to this matter will be appreciated.

  您若能立即关注此事,我们将非常感激。

  43. I would really appreciate meeting up if you can spare the time. Please let me know what suits you best.

  如果您能从百忙中抽出时间,我希望能与您见面,请让我知道您最适合的时间。

  44. Please give us your preliminary thoughts about this.

  请让我知道您对这件事情初步的想法。

  45. Would you please reply to this e-mail if you plan to attend?

  请您回信如果您计划参加?

  46. Please advise if you agree with this approach.

  请告知我们你是否同意这个方法。

  47. Could you please let me know the status of this project?

  请通知我这个计划的进度?

  48. If possible, I hope to receive a copy of your proposal when it is finished.

  如果可能,当你完成提案,我希望你能发一份复本给我。

  49. I would appreciate it very much if you would send me your reply by next Monday.

  如果能在下周一前收到您的答复,我将非常感激。

  50. Hope this is OK with you. If not, let me know by e-mail ASAP.

  希望您满意,如果不满意,请发邮件尽快通知我。

  51. Could you please send me your replies to the above questions by the end of June?

  请您在6月份前答复我上述问题好吗?

  52. May I have your reply by April 1, if possible?

  如果可能,我可否在4月1日前收到您的答复?

  53. If you wish, we would be happy to...

  如果你有需要,我们很乐意...

  54. Please let me know if there's anything I can do to help.

  如果我有什么可以帮得上忙的`, 请告诉我。

  55.If there's anything else I can do for you on/regarding this matter, please feel free to contact me at any time.

  对于这件事,如果还有什么我能帮得上忙的地方,请随时与我联络。

  56.If you want additional recommendations on this, please let us know and we can try to see if this is possible.

  如果关于此事你需要额外的建议,请让我们知道,我们会试着看看这是否可行。

  57. I'm just writing to remind you of...

  我只是写信来提醒您...

  58. May we remind you that...?

  我们想要提醒您...

  59. I am enclosing...

  我附上...

  60. Please find enclosed...

  请查阅附件...

  61. Attached hereto...

  附件是关于...

  62. Attached please find the most up-to-date information on/regarding/concerning…

  附上关于某某的最新资料…

  63. Attached please find the draft product plan for your review and comment.

  附上产品计划书的草稿,请审查及评价。

  64. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me.

  如果你有任何问题,请随时与我联系。

  65. I hope my clarification has been helpful.

  希望我的说明对你有所帮助。

  66. Please feel free to call me at any time, I will continually provide full support.

  请随时与我联系,我将持续地提供全程支持。

  67. Please let me know if this is suitable.

  请让我知道这是否恰当。

  68. Looking forward to seeing you soon.

  很期待能尽快见到你。

  69. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

  我们很期待能得到您的回复。

  70. Hope this is clear and we are happy to discuss this further if necessary.

  希望上述说明很清楚,如有必要,我们很乐意再进一步讨论。

  71. I look forward to receiving your reply soon.

  我期待很快能收到你的回复。

  72. Looking forward to receiving your comments in due course.

  期待在预期的时间收到你的反馈。

  73. I'll keep you posted.

  我会与你保持联系。

  74. Please keep me informed on the matter.

  请随时让我知道这件事的发展。

  75. For any comments/suggestions, please contact Nadia at 2552-7482.

  有任何评价或建议,请拨打2552-7482联络Nadia。

  76. I would like to apologize for...

  我想就...道歉...

  77. I apologize for the delay in...

  对于...的耽搁,我深感抱歉。

  78. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.

  对于产生的任何不便,我们感到抱歉。

  79. I am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.

  对于造成的不便,我深感抱歉。

  80. I'm sorry about last time.

  上次的事我很抱歉。

  81. We apologize for not replying you earlier.

  对于未能早一点回信给你,我们感到抱歉。

  82. I'm really sorry about this.

  这件事,我真的很抱歉。

  83. Sorry, I'm late in replying to your e-mail dated Monday, April 1.

  抱歉,太迟回您在4月1日(星期一)发给我的邮件。

  84. We apologize for the delay and hope that it doesn't inconvenience you too much.

  我们为耽搁道歉,希望这没有给您带来太多不便。

  85.Hoping that this will not cause you too much trouble.

  希望不会为您造成太多麻烦。

  86.Sorry if my voice message is not clear enough.

  如果我的电话留言不够清楚,我深感抱歉。

  87. Thank you for your help.

  谢谢你的帮助。

  88. I appreciate very much that you...

  我非常感激你...

  89. I truly appreciate it.

  我真的很感激。

  90. Thank you for your participation.

  谢谢你的参与。

  91. Thank you so much for inviting me.

  非常感谢您的邀请。

  92. Congratulations to all of you and thanks for your efforts.

  恭喜各位并十分感谢各位所做的努力。

  93. Your understanding and cooperation is greatly/highly appreciated.

  很感激您的理解及合作。

  94. Your prompt response will be most appreciated.

  很感激您快速的答复。

  95. Once again, thank you all for your commitment and support.

  再一次感谢大家的承诺及支持。

  96. Thanks for your input/clarification/message.

  谢谢你的投入/澄清/信息。

  97. Any comments will be much appreciated.

  对于您提出的任何建议,我将深表感谢。

  98. Thank you very much for everything you've done for me.

  谢谢你为我所做的一切。

  99. I would appreciate your kindest understanding with/regarding this matter.

  我很感激你对这件事情的理解。

  100. Please convey my thanks to all the staff involved, they certainly did an excellent job.

  请向有关的同仁传达我的谢意,他们真的干得很好。

  商务英语BEC句型 篇3

  1. Before I begin, let's make it clear that it's only a casual talk.

  在开始前,我先说明一下,这只是个非正式会谈。

  2. To begin with, I'd like to make a brief introduction of the current market situation.

  一开始,我想简单介绍一下当前市场情况。

  3. I'd like to begin by telling you about the latest market developments. .

  我想先向大家谈谈市场的最新发展情况。

  4. First, let me outline the current problems we are facing.

  首先,我来大概介绍一下当前面临的`问题。

  5. First of all, we have to settle our disputes about the quality of your supplied goods.

  首先,我们要解决双方关于供货品质的分歧意见。

  6. Secondly, I'd like to look at the causes of the damage.

  其次,我想分析一下造成货损的原因。

  7. Thirdly, we'll see if our solution is workable.

  再次,我们来看看解决问题的方法是否可行。

  8. I will then go on to describe the main features.

  而后,我将阐述其主要特征。

  9. After that, we'll try to find ways to solve these problems.

  这以后,我们将设法寻找解决这些问题的方法。

  10. Following that, we'll go into details of these accidents.

  再往下,我们将对这些事故进行深入研究。

  商务英语BEC句型 篇4

  1、Our company mainly trades in arts and crafts.

  我们公司主要经营手工艺品。

  2、We must stress that these payment terms are very important to us.

  我们必须强调这些付款条件对我们很重要。

  3、Trade in leather has gone up (down) 3%.

  皮革贸易上升(下降)了百分之三。

  4、They are well-known in trade circles.

  他们在贸易界很有名望。

  5、Trade in general is improving.

  贸易情况正在好转。

  6、I would not waste my time pursuing that.

  如果是我的话,不会将时间浪费在这里。

  7To respect the local custom of the buying country is one important aspect of China's foreign policy.

  尊重买方国家的风俗习惯是我国贸易政策的一个重要方面。

  8、I don't know whether you care to answer right away.

  我不知道你是否愿意立即回答。

  9、Our trade is conducted on the basis of equality.

  我们是在平等的基础上进行贸易。

  10、I don't know whether you realize it, but this condition is essential to us.

  我不知道你是否了解,但是,这个条件对我们是必要的。

  11We trade with people in all countries on the basis of equality and mutual benefit.

  我们在平等互利的基础上和各国人民进行贸易。

  12、They mainly trade with Japanese firms.

  他们主要和日本商行进行贸易。

  13、For the past five years, we have done a lot of trade with your company.

  在过去的五年中,我们与贵国进行了大量的贸易。

  14、Our purpose is to explore the possibilities of developing trade with you.

  我们的目的'是和你们探讨一下发展贸易的可能性。

  15、There should always be exceptions to the rule.

  凡事总有例外。

  16、There has been a slowdown in the wool trade with you.

  和你们的羊毛贸易已有所减少。

  17、Please be aware that this is a crucial issue to us.

  请了解这一点对我们至关重要。

  18、Our foreign trade is continuously expanding.

  我们的对外贸易不断发展。

  19、Would you care to answer my question on the warranty?

  你可以回答我有关保证的问题吗?

  20、Our policy is not to grant exclusivity.

  我们的方针是不授与专卖权。

  商务英语BEC句型 篇5

  1 I've come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.

  我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。

  2 You're going out of your way for us, I believe.

  我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。

  3 It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient of you right now.

  如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。

  4 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.

  我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。

  5 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.

  如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。

  6 Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?

  我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?

  7 So our evenings will be quite full then?

  那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?

  8 We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.

  如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。

  9 We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.

  我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。

  10 That'll put us both in the picture.

  这样双方都能了解全面的情况。

  11 Then we'd have some ideas of what you'll be needing.

  那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。

  12 I can't say for certain off-hand.

  我还不能马上说定。

  13 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.

  有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。

  14 It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.

  这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。

  15 But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?

  你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?

  16 Im afraid that won't be possible,much as we'd like to.

  尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。

  17 We've got to report back to the head office.

  我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。

  18 Thank you for you cooperation.

  谢谢你们的`合作。

  19 We've arranged our schedule without any trouble.

  我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。

  20 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends.Would you please have a look at it?

  这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?

  21 If you have any questions on the details,feel free to ask.

  如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。

  22 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.

  我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。

  23 We really wish youll have a pleasant stay here.

  我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。

  24 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.

  我想能否在我们访问结束时为我们安排一点时间购物。

  25 Welcome to our factory.

  欢迎到我们工厂来。

【商务英语BEC句型】相关文章:

BEC商务英语中级写作常用首句句型08-09

最新BEC商务英语写作万能句型09-26

商务英语BEC中级写作常用观点句型摘选07-25

BEC商务英语学习07-18

BEC中级考试写作常用句型08-02

剑桥商务英语BEC简介01-22

bec商务英语学习资料06-26

商务英语典型句型07-25

BEC商务英语面试活学活用07-18