商务英语口语:怎样体现对还价表示遗憾
1:It is beyond our expectation.
这超出了我们的期望。
A: The price is unacceptable.
这个价格我们不能接受。
B: Do you mean it is too high?
您的意思是价格太高了吗?
A: It is beyond our expectation.
这超出了我们的期望。
B: The offer is made on a moderate level.
这个报价很适中的。
2:I am sorry to hearthat.
得到这个答复我很遗憾。
A: Can you cut down the price?
贵方能够降价吗?
B: We very much regret to say that we can't cut the price to the extent you required.
很遗憾我们不能够降价以满足您的需求。
A: I am sorry to hear that.
得到这个答复我很遗憾。
其他表达法:
可以和客户分析产品的原料价格,说明己方的.价格很适中。
I am afraid you won't find another company who will give you a cheaper price than ours.
恐怕您不能找到比我们报价更低的公司了。
The price we offer you is the lowest, andwe can't do better.
我们的报价是最低的,不能再低了。
http://www.cnrencai.com/