Q1: What is your greatest strength?
你的最大长处是什么?
A1: I manage my time perfectly so that I can always get things done on time.
我极懂分配时间,因此总能准时完成任务。
A2: I suppose a strong point is that I like developing new things and ideas.
我想我有一个优点就是喜欢创新。
A3: I can take on jobs that bother other people and work at them slowly until they get done.
我能承担别人认为烦恼的工作,然后慢慢努力,直到把工作完成为止。
Q2: What are your weak points?
你的缺点是什么?
A1: When I think something is right, I will stick to that.Sometimes it sounds a little stubborn but I am now trying to find a balance between insistence and compromise.
若我认为某件事情是对的,我会坚持到底。有时候,这显得有点顽固,因此我正努力在执着与妥协之间寻求平衡。
A2:As a young girl,I'm a bit shy around people.That is my weakness. But I'm patient both with people and my work.
作为年轻女孩,我在众人面前有点害羞,这是我的不足。但是我对人和对工作都有耐心。
A3: Well, I'm afraid I'm a poor talker, and that's not very good,so I've been learning how to speak in public.
嗯,我这个人恐怕不善言谈,这样不好,所以我一直在学怎样在众人面前讲话。
Q3:Can you work under pressure?
你能在压力下工作吗?
A1:Yes,I find it stimulating.
能,我认为它具有鼓舞作用。
Q4:What are the problems you have encountered in your job?
你在工作中曾遇到过哪些困难?
A1: As an editor, I have to proofread numerous articles.This is a fairly repetitive job,so it's easy to overlook mistakes.
作为一个编辑,我经常有大量稿件要校对,这是一项重复而单调的工作,极容易忽略某些错误。
Q5: How do you deal with those who you think are difficult to work with?
你怎样应付哪些你认为难以合作的人?
A1: I stick to my principles and keep to rule.
我会坚持原则和谨守规则。
A2: Sometimes,they are just lack of enthusiasm and I got them involved with something constructive. Some of them changed their attitude later.
有时候,他们只是缺乏工作热情,当我安排他们处理一些建设性的工作时,一些人改变了原来的态度。
相关导读: