下面是CN人才网小编整理的2016外企面试最常见问题及回答,一起看看吧!
Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it.
你能在两分钟内自我推荐吗?请试试吧!
A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.
依我的资格和经验,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。
Q:Give me a summary of your current job description.
对你目前的工作,能否做个概括的说明。
A:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support.
我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持。
Q:Why did you leave your last job?
你为什么离职呢?
A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.
我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓住。
A:I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job.
我觉得目前的工作,已经达到“天花板”(即沒有升迁机会)。
Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization?你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?
A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position.
我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在这份工作上。
Q:What do you think you are worth to us?
你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?
A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future. 我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。
Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position?
你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?
A:My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful.
我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。
Q:Are you a multi-tasked individual?/Do you work well under stress or pressure?你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗?/你能承受工作上的压力吗?
A:Yes, I think so.
是的,没问题
A:The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well.
这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。
Q:What is your strongest trait?
你个性上最大的特点是什么?
A:Helpfulness and caring.
乐于助人和关心他人。
A:Adaptability and sense of humor.
适应能力和幽默感。
A:Cheerfulness and friendliness.
乐观和友爱。
Q:What personality traits do you admire?(你欣赏哪种性格的人?)
A: I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going.
诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人。
A: (I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit.
有"实际行动"的人。
Q:How do you normally handle criticism?
你通常如何处理別人的批评?
A:Silence is golden. Just don't say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism.
沈默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。
A:When we cool off, we will discuss it later.
我会等大家冷靜下来再讨论。
Q:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work?
你如何处理与同事在工作中的意见不和?
A:I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across.
我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使对方了解我的观点。
Q:How do you handle your failure?
你怎样对待自己的失败?
A: None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake.
我们大家生来都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二个机会改正我的错误。
Q:What provide you with a sense of accomplishment.
什么会让你有成就感?
A:Doing my best job for your company.
为贵公司竭力效劳。
A:Finishing a project to the best of my ability.
尽我所能,完成一个项目。
Q:What is most important in your life right now?
眼下你生活中最重要的是什么?
A:To get a job in my field is most important to me.
对我来说,能在这个领域找到工作是最重要的。
A:To secure employment hopefully with your company.
希望能在贵公司任职对我来说最重要。
Q: How long would you like to stay with this company?
你会在本公司服务多久呢?
A: I will stay as long as I can continue to learn and to grow in my field.
只要我能在我的行业力继续学习和长进,我就会留在这里。