1. Do you have any experience in the translating field?
你有翻译方面的经验吗?
2. How are your Chinese and English?
你的中英文水平如何?
3. How would you consider your salary if you succeed in becoming a translator in our company?
如果你成功应聘上我公司的翻译,你会怎样考虑薪水?
4. I have to translate any documents I receive and I’ve been there for 5 years.
我负责翻译所有收到的文件,而且我已经工作5年了。
5. I can confidently say that my Chinese and English are pretty good.
我可以很自信地说,我的中英文都很不错。
6. And you will give me a satisfying salary according to my abilities and performances.
你们会根据我的能力和表现给出令人满意的薪水的。
7. This job is more challenging and I have longed to be a translator.
我觉得翻译更有挑战性,它是我渴望已久的职业。
8. I think one needs common knowledge, specific knowledge,and professional
codes to be a successful translator.
对话1
A: How are your Chinese and English?
A:你的中英文水平如何?
B: I can confidently say that my Chinese and English are pretty good. I won
prizes in many speech contests in both Chinese and English.
B:我可以很自信地说,我的中英 文都很不错。我曾经参加过很 多汉语和英语的演讲比赛并获 得奖项。
A: How would you consider your salary if you succeed in becoming a
translator in our company?
A:如果你成功应聘上我公司的翻译,你会怎样考虑薪水?
B: I believe every company has its own salary criterion. And you will give
me a satisfying salary according to my abilities and performances.
B:我相信每个公司都有自己的工资标准,你们会根据我的能力 和表现给出令人满意的薪水的。
对话2
A: Why do you change your job and apply for a translator?
A:你为什么要换工作来做翻译呢?
B: This job is more challenging and I have longed to be a translator.
That’s why I came here for an interview.
B:我觉得这份工作更有挑战性, 它是我渴望已久的职业,这就 是我今天来面试的原因。
A: What do you think are the capacities for a success as a translator?
A:你认为具备怎样的能力才能称 得上一个成功的翻译?
B: I think one needs common knowledge, specific knowledge, and professional codes to be a successful translator.
B:我认为一个成功的翻译需要具 备常识、专业知识和职业操守。
我认为一个成功的翻译需要具备常识、专业知识和职业操守。
9. I am interpreting the speeches of officials in business fields.
我主要是给商界领导人做会议口译。
10. You are a big translation company with awesome quality of translation and high-level service.
你们是一家大型翻译公司,质量好、服务周到。