卫生职称英语考试技巧:假设句型
假设句就是假定一种情况,陈述在这种假定情况下所产生的后果或提出问题。 假设句的假定情况一般由“假设、假如、假定、如果、比如、比方说”等词语引出。
Imperative Sentence + Conj. + Main Clause
Suppose/Supposing (that) ...
结构︰Suppose/Supposing (that)+子句,S+V ...
说明︰此句型意为“如果…,假使…”。Suppose/Supposing (that) 引导假设条件句,其功能相当于 if。
Suppose/Supposing (that) we miss the train, what shall we do?
如果我们误了火车,我们将怎么办?
What if/Say ...
结构︰What if/Say+子句,S+V ...
说明︰此句型意为“假设…”。What if 和 Say 用来引导一个假设条件句,其义相当于 Let us suppose(让我们假设)。
What if/Say he goes home before us and can’t get in? What will he do then?
假设他在我们之前赶到家而又进不去呢?那他怎么办呢?
What if/Say you were to run out of money? What would you do?
假设你的钱用完了呢?你将怎么办呢?
With luck ...
结构︰With luck,+主要子句
说明︰With luck 为含蓄假设条件句(即不用 if 直接引导)。with luck 意为“如果幸运的话,如果运气好的话”。
With luck, we’ll be there by tomorrow.幸运的话,我们明天将到达那儿。(=If we are lucky)
With luck, she will get the job. 如果幸运的话,她将得到那份工作。(=If she is lucky)
If I had V-ed, I would ...
结构︰If…had+过去分词…,主词+would/should 等+原形动词+now/today
说明︰这是不一致时的假设,亦称混合假设条件句。即:if 若与过去事实相反,用表示;而若与现在事实相反,则用过去式表示。此类句尾通常有表现在的,如 now,today 等。
If he had worked harder when young, he would be well off now.
如果他年轻时多努力一点,现在就能过得舒服些。
If I had been rich ten years ago, I could buy that house today.
如果十年前我有钱,今天我就能买下那栋房子了。
Had he told the truth, he wouldn’t be punished now.如果他当时肯说实话,现在就不会受罪了。
Had he followed the doctor’s advice, he might be alive now.
当时他要是听了医生的建议,现在可能还活着。
If only + V-ed
结构︰If only+过去式/过去完成式
说明︰此句型意为“要是…就好了。”用过去式,表示与现在事实相反;若用,则表示与过去事实相反。
If only I had a rich father. 要是我有个有钱的爸爸就好了。
If only he had been here. 要是他当时在这儿就好了。
If only I had another chance. 要是我再有一次机会就好了。
... as if/as though ...
结构︰…as if/as though…现在式/过去式/过去完成式
说明︰此句型意为“彷佛…;好像…一样”。as if,as though 是,引导。中,可用现在式,以表示事实;也可用过去式或,分别表示与现在或过去事实相反的。
He speaks like that as if he doesn’t want to attend the meeting.他那样说话,似乎不想参加会议。
He walks as if he is drunk. 他走起路来好像他真的醉了。
He felt as if he almost wished to kill them. 他感觉彷佛几乎要杀掉他们。
The baby opened the book as if he were able to read. 这个婴儿打开书本彷佛他会念书。
The nurse attends on the patient as if he were her father.
这护士照顾这位病人彷佛在照顾她爸爸似的。
He ran into the room as if he had seen something terrible.
他跑进屋子,彷佛他看到什么可怕的东西。
She looks as if nothing had happened to her. 她当时看起来好像什么事都没发生似的'。
If + Present Tense ..., S + will/shall + V ...
结构︰If+现在式…,S+未来式…
说明︰
if 子句用现在式,表示须具备的条件,主句用未来式表示可能的结果,整句含意为“如果…,那么…”。will 用于所有的人称,在 I 和 we 之后可用 shall 代替 will。若主句的主词为 I 或 we 时,可以用 shall 代替 will。像 if necessary(如果需要),if possible(如果可能),if so(如果这样)等固定词组实际上是省略了的 if 子句。
If I lose my job, I will/shall go abroad. 如果我失业了,我就出国。
If I have a headache, I will take an aspirin. 如果我头痛,我就服一片阿斯匹林。
If it rains, we will stay at home. 如果下雨,我们将待在家里。
If the weather clears, we’ll go for a walk. 如果天晴,我们就去散步。
If the weather doesn’t clear, we won’t go for a walk. 如果天不晴,我们就不去散步。
Inflation may be rising, if (it is) so, prices will go up.
通货膨胀率可能上升。如果是这样,物价就会上涨。
If possible, She wants to go with us. 可能的话,她想跟我们一起去。
Sterling may fall, if (this should be) so, interest rates will rise.
英国货币可能贬值,如果果真如此,利率就会上升。
If + Present Tense ..., S + Modal Verb ...
结构︰If + 现在式,主词+情态助动词
说明︰本句型实为句型之变体。之所以用情态助动词,主要是因为说话者对可能的结果不是太肯定或者是想表达例如必要的意思。
If it is fine tomorrow, we can go out. 如果明天天气好,我门可以出门。
If it is fine tomorrow, we could go out. 如果明天天气好,我门能够出门。
If it is fine tomorrow, we may go out. 如果明天天气好,我门可能出门。
If it is fine tomorrow, we might go out. 如果明天天气好,我门可能出门。
If it is fine tomorrow, we should go out. 如果明天天气好,我门宜于出门。
If it is fine tomorrow, we ought to go out. 如果明天天气好,我门宜于出门。
If it is fine tomorrow, we must go out. 如果明天天气好,我门必须出门。
If I should ..., Imperative Sentence.
If I had V-ed, I would have ...
结构︰If…had+过去分词…,主词+would/should 等+have+过去分词
说明︰这是与过去事实相反的假设。if 要用,则要用过去式(would,should,ought to,might,could)+have+过去。if 中的 had可置于前面,而省略 If。
If I had seen him, I would have told him the truth. 如果我当时看见他,我会告诉他实情。
I could have finished the task if I had had more time.
如果当时我能有多一点时间,我就能完成这项任务。
If we had known of your departure, we would have seen you off at the airport.
如果我们事先知道你要离开,我们会到机场送行。
I someone had been with him, he might not have been drowned.
如果有人在他旁边,或许他就不会溺死。
I might have been incredulous had I not been accustomed to such responses.
若非我已经习惯了这样的回答,我可能不敢轻易相信。
Had he not apologize to her, she would not have forgiven him.
她(那时)不会原谅他,若非他道了歉。
Had he not saved me, I might have been drowned. 我可能溺死了,若非他救了我。
Had I proposed to you, would you have married me?
我要是当年向你求婚,你会答应嫁给我吗?
Had you not helped us, we should have canceled this transaction.
假如没有你的帮助,这笔生意早就告吹了。
It seems/looks as if ...
结构︰It seems/looks as if…
说明︰此句型意为“似乎…”。本句型中的 as if 可用以表示事实,或。
It looks as if it is going to rain. 好像要下雨了。
It seems as if he knows everything. 他似乎是个万事通。
It seems as if he knew everything, but in reality, he is as stupid as can be.
他似乎是个万事通。其实他是再愚蠢不过了。
It looks as if she had just come back from outer space.
她看起来彷佛刚从外层空间回来似的。
It seemed as if he had finished the work. 他似乎已经完成了这个工作。
It seemed as if he would never finish the work. 他似乎永远完成不了这个工作。
I demand/insist that ...
结构︰主词1+意志动词(demand/insist 等)+(that)+主词2+(should)+原形动词
说明︰意志有四类:建议(suggest,recommend,propose,advise,urge 等),要求(desire, ask,demand,require,request,maintain,insist 等),命令(order,command 等),规定( rule,regulate,stipulate 等)。其后接 that-时,该里的要用原形或“should+”。美式英语通常省略 should。
The committee moved that the meeting (should) be adjourned. 委员提议休会。
His parents demanded that he (should) be back by ten. 他的父母要求他十点以前回家。
The employees demand that their salaries be raised. 员工们要求加薪。
They ruled that the law (should) not be imposed. 他们规定不应加重法律。
His father ordered that he (should) keep a diary in English.
他的父亲规定他要用英文写日记。
My mother encouraged me and insisted that I continue my education.
我妈妈鼓励我,而且坚持我应该继续我的教育。
He insisted that I (should) apologize to her. 他坚持我应该向她道歉。
Recently, many states have insisted that high schools teach students how to drive.
最近,许多州坚持中学应该教学生如何开车。
His father insisted that they (should) move to the country. 他爸爸坚持他们应该搬到乡下。
It is proper ... that ...
结构︰It is+意志形容词(important 等)+(that)+主词+(should)+原形动词
说明︰意志包括 important,necessary,imperative,essential,urgent,desirable, advisable,recommendable,proper 等。that-中只能用 should,不可用 must,而 should 往往予以省略。
It is necessary that he (should) sort out the information for my reference.
他有必要整理些资料供我参考。
It is essential that he get up early. 他有必要早起。
It is urgent that food and clothing (should) be sent to the sufferers.
急需将食物和衣服送给灾民。
It is desirable that we (should) provide for the poor at Christmas.
在圣诞节施舍穷人是可喜的事。
It is important that he be quiet. 他该保持安静是有必要的。
It is important that he not do it. 他不该做那事是有必要的。
It is requested that all members be present at the party. 全体会员都被要求出席这次晚会。
It is proper that such a bad man be punished severely. 这么坏的人受重罚是应该的。
【卫生职称英语考试技巧:假设句型】相关文章:
职称英语考试重点句型整理02-11
卫生类职称英语备考句型05-25
职称英语考试的技巧02-14
职称英语考试复习技巧11-23
职称英语考试技巧整合09-28
职称英语考试技巧提示09-26
职称英语考试技巧推荐09-25
精选职称英语考试技巧09-22
职称英语考试答题技巧09-21