我要投稿 投诉建议

外贸运输英语句义对照

时间:2020-12-06 13:39:38 句子 我要投稿

外贸运输英语句义对照

  I hope youll be entirely satisfied with this initial shipment.

外贸运输英语句义对照

  我希望您能对第一批货感到满意。

  Please exercise better care with future shipments.

  对今后装运的货,请多加注意。

  Can last shipment be duplicated?

  上次装运的货能再卖一批吗?

  Well send vessels to pick up the cargo at Huangpu.

  我们将派船只在黄埔装运。

  We can get preferential duty rates when we ship to the U.S.A.

  我们能在货物装运到美国时获得优惠税率。

  Can our order of 100 cars be shipped as soon as possible?

  我们订的100辆小汽车能尽快装运吗?

  The order No. 105 is so urgently required that

  we have to ask you to speed up shipment.

  第105号订单所订货物我们要急用,请你们加快装船速度。

  Could you possibly effect shipment more promptly?

  你们能不能提前一点交货呢?

  If shipment were effected from Hong Kong,

  we could receive the goods much earlier.

  如果在香港交货,我们可以更早些收到货物。

  Could you do something to advance your shipment?

  你们能不能设法提前交货?

  Im sorry to tell you that we are unable

  to give you a definite date of shipment for the time being.

  很抱歉,现在我们还无法告诉您确切的'装船日期。

  After shipment, it will be altogether four

  to five weeks before the goods can reach our retailers.

  从交货到零售商收到货物总共需要4至5个星期。

  We assure you that shipment will be made no

  later than the first half of April.

  请您放心,我们交货期不会迟于4月份上半月。

  Wed better have a brief talk about the loading port.

  我们最好能就装运港问题简短地谈一谈。

  We are always willing to choose the big ports as the loading ports.

  我们总希望用较大的港口作为装运港。

  Shall we have a talk on the port of discharge this afternoon?

  咱们今天下午是不是谈谈卸货港的问题?

  He exchanged views on the choice of the unloading port with Mr. Smith.

  他和史密斯先生就选择卸货港问题交换了意见。

  Sometimes, we have to make a transshipment because there is no suitable loading port in the producing country.

  有时因为在生产国找不到合适的装港,我们不得不转船。

  In case of transhipment, we have to pay extra transportation charges.

  货物如果转运,我们得多付运费。

  Partial shipment is allowed.

  允许分批装运。

  We must have the goods here in September for reshipment.

  货物必须9月份到达此地以便再转运。

  to make delivery of the goods

  交货

  to take delivery of the goods

  提货

  transshipment (T.S.)

  转运

  to tranship (transship)

  转运

  transhipment permited

  允许转运

  transhipment prohibited

  不许转运

  transit shipment

  转运,中转

  transhipment on route

  中途转运

  transhipment to be allowed

  准许转运

  partial shipment

  分批装运

【外贸运输英语句义对照】相关文章:

外贸英语运输口语句型01-18

关于外贸运输方式的英语句子06-07

外贸货物名称词汇对照02-09

英文对照词汇外贸货物02-08

外贸货物英语对照词汇01-27

外贸货物英语名称对照01-25

外贸货物英语名称词汇对照03-08

外贸货物英语进口对照名称03-02

外贸进口货物对照英语02-21

外贸进口货物对照词语02-21